4. Niall and Ella are sad and upset of their lives and run away..

Niall has slept the whole night out in the garden on the field. Mark has found him and he woke him up.

Mark: Seriously now you slept here outside the whole night?

Niall: What is your problem old man? You are not my father to tell me what to do. i would slept wherever i want to..It would be some much if i slept with some hot girl beside me..

Mark: Why you left like this last night? Why didnt you respect the ladies?

Niall: Which ladies? This hot milf that she wants to get some in front of her baby girl daughter who is virgin?

Mark: Seriously they made you a dinner for your birthday. You need to go and apologize to them. Here she comes the lady.

Niall: I dont see any lady here.

Kim: How is my beautiful boy today? Do you feel any better?

Niall: I feel great like always. I slept outside in the garden.

Kim: Aww why didnt you tell me to join you? Why is Angela shouting inside?

Niall: I would said that she got some but thing would never happen.

Angela: I'm so happy my daddy is coming back.

Niall: Daddy's little girl. I would puke..

Angela: What is your problem with me? 

Niall: Can you not talking to me? It was so quiet before you came.

Kim: Will he come alone or with his new slut?

Angela: He told me he broke up with her. I'm so happy. I'm going to prepare,she said and left.

Niall: I'm sure that she would dress like a grandma again. No wonder why she will be forever alone.

Ella slept also outside.James found here and he woke her up.

James: What is wrong with you?

Ella: Why are you shouting at me? I just woke up.

James: You slept alone outside and not with me at the same bed.

Ella: I dint want to sleep with you.

James:It was my birthday yesterday and you left me sleep alone.

Ella: I dont want to sleep with you again.

James: Why you dont love me anymore?

Ella: You are not the one that i used to know and love. You changed.

James: I have never changed i was always the same.

Ella: No you were blonde and you were singing to me with your guitar.

James: I was never blonde and i never sang to you with a guitar.

Ella: I want the old you back. You changed.

James: My mother keeps asking me when are we gonna get married. We are almost 5 years together.

Ella: I dont want to get married. I'm too young. I'm 22.

James: And what about the fact that you dont let me make love to you?

Ella: Just leave me alone. I'm not ready. If you dont change i will not make love with you.

James: You are lucky cause my phone is ringing. I would change your mind later. 

Yes.. What? You broke up with her? ..You are going back to see your daughter?  Her name is Angela.,he was talking to the phone and Ella had a flashback.

Ella's flashback memory. 11 June 2009

Ella: I'm so happy. I finally had my first kiss.

Angela: Wow this great. I want also.

Ella: You are too young for this. You are only 11.

Angela: What is his name?

Ella: I will not tell you. I dont want our father to know about it.

Angela: Where did you find this guitar?

Ella: He gave it to me. Aww he has such  a beautiful angelic voice. Everything about him is so beautiful and angelic. He is an angel.. I'm so in love.

Angela: Can i meet him?

Ella: No this would never happen. Can you keep this guitar? I dont want our father to see it. I gotta go now. Goodnight little sis. Love ya..,she  said and hugged her and left.

End of Ella's flashback

James: So about that thing you said before.

Ella: I dont want to talk about it. I will go for a walk.

James:  Dont go by the train station.

Ella: I will go whatever i want too. I cant be trapped in the house all day,she said and left..

Angela get dressed and she was waiting for her dad.

Niall: I knew that you will get dressed like a grandma.

Angela: If you dont like me then dont look at me.

Niall: Nobody would ever look at you dressed like this ..

Angela: OMG MY DAD ARRIVED,she run to hug her dad.

Niall: I will puke seriously.

Angela: I missed you so much daddy..

Angela's dad: I missed you so much my beautiful girl.

Niall: Is he blind or something? OMG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Angela: Are you talking to me dad like this? HOW DARE YOU?

Niall: YOU ARE  A MONSTER. YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE. I HATE YOU. CAUSE OF YOU I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.,he said and punched him.

Angela: HOW DARE YOU PUNCHING MY DAD. THE ONLY MONSTER HERE IS YOU,she said and slapped him.

Niall: SHE WOULD NEVER SLAPPED ME LIKE THIS. SHE IS AN ANGEL. YOU WILL BOTH PAY FOR THIS. I PROMISE YOU THIS.

Niall went inside to pick a luggage to go and find his mum.

Mark: Where are you going Niall?

Niall: I'm going to stay for awhile with my mum. The only person that truly loves me.,he said and left.

Niall get to the train station and got to a train to go to his mum. Next to him was sitting a young lady at his age and she was holding a little girl four years  old in her one hand and she was talking on her phone.

Niall: Why this little girl has the same green eyes just like her? 

Little girl:  Hello i'm Mariella.

Niall: No she has the same name as her.

Niall's flashback memory 18 June 2009

Niall: We are together for  a week. I cant believe this. I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful girl as my girlfriend,he said and kiss her.

Ella: Next year i'm thinking of becoming pregnant and have our first baby girl. I will call her Mariella just like me.

Niall: I hope she will have your beautiful green eyes,he said and gave  her a sweet kiss..

End of Niall's flashback.

Niall: I miss you Ella so much.

Amanda: WHERE IS MY BABY GIRL? NO SHE CAME DOWN AT THE WRONG STATION,she said and fainted on Niall's lap.

P.S. Ella  was walking on the train station at the place where James told her not to go.

Ella: If i had money i would leave from here and never come back again.

She saw a little girl walking alone and she came near her.

Mariella: Can i sit with you until my mum comes,she said and fall asleep in Ella's lap..

Is this little girl Niall's and Ella's daughter..? Will Niall and Ella met each other again?..