48. Niall's and Ella's hot make out. Ella let Niall stay with Angela..

Niall and Ella slept together the whole night outside at the garden. Niall woke up first and he noticed that Ella was sleeping peacefully in his arms. He wish they could stay like this for ever. Niall was trying so hard to remember if he slept with Angela in the past. Suddenly he remember that he went to see Angela on the hospital. Ella was also there with her sister. Ella was crying so hard. When Ella saw him she slapped him.

Niall's flashback 12 June 2010 

Ella: NIALL DID YOU DO THIS TO MY SISTER? YOU RAPED HER AND THEN SHE CUT HER WRISTS?,she couldnt stop crying.

Niall; NO I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HER. THE ONLY GIRL I LOVE YOU IS YOU MY PRINCESS,he tried to kiss her but Ella pushed him away cause he was drunk.

Ella; You are drunk go away...

End of Niall's flashback

Ella: I'm finally home,safe in your arms,she woke up and she was so happy that she slept the whole night in Niall's arms.

Niall: It is so cold outside. Lets go inside my love,he said and hold Ella by her hand and lead her inside in the house.

Niall and Ella went inside the house and noticed that it was ready breakfast for them in the kitchen.

Niall: Who did  all of this for us? It is so perfect.

Ella: There a lot of food on the table. It is like heaven for you.

Niall: It is heaven cause i am finally with you on Christmas. Merry Christmas my love,he said and kiss her.

Ella; Our first Christmas together. This is like a dream. I need to go find Mariella. I want her to be with us today.

Niall; She will be with her mum i guess. I wish you were her mum.

Ella started crying when Niall said this. Then Niall hugged her when he realized what he said to her.

Niall: Please my princess stop crying. When the X- Factor finishes we will travel the world with our daughter i promise you that.

Ella: I'm sad cause i lost our baby that's why i am crying.

Niall: We will make another one. Dont worry. I think now we should eat and then we will go back to my house.Hope Angela isnt there. Eat your croissant now,he said and put a croissant in Ella's mouth.

It passed one hour and then Harry came with Mariella. Mariella went to hug her daddy and wish him Merry Christmas.

Niall: Merry Christmas my beautiful girl.. Go and kiss now your mummy.

Harry: Mariella like so much the guitar that you bought her Niall.

Niall; Did you buy it? I wanted to buy her but i didnt have any time.I'm so happy to see my beautiful princesses together so happy and smiling.

Mariella: My mum is your queen and you are her king and i am your little princess.

Niall: Hahaha yes we are a royal family. I think we should go home now. It was your idea all of this Harry? Where did you celebrate Louis birthday?

Harry: Yes sorry Ella about the dark. I just wanted you to spend a little time with Niall.

Ella wasn't talking at all. She went outside with Mariella where Harry's limousine was and she told them to took her back to her hotel.

Mariella: Why are we away from daddy? It is Christmas. We should be with him. You dont love him anymore?

Ella: We have some problems  with your daddy and we cant be together.

Niall went to Ella's hotel room and he was knocking at the door. Ella didnt let Mariella to open the door. Angela then  had a key to the door and she opened and she was holding Niall by the hand.Ella wanted to scream and she tell Mariella to wait for her down at the reception. Ella was so angry when she saw Niall and Angela holding hands.

Niall: So i want to spend the Christmas day with you Ella and our daughter but Angela doesnt let me.

Angela: Sorry but i need to go to the toilet for awhile. You know i didnt loose my baby just like you,she said and gave  a very passionate kiss to Niall and went to the toilet.

Ella; Can you tell me why she kissed you with so much passion? Why you let her?

Niall; This girl has serious mental problems. I dont want her to kill her self.

Ella: I dont want my daughter near her. She is dangerous.

Niall; She is her mother. She isnt going to hurt her.

Ella: What is she doing so long in my toilet? I'm sure she is listening what we are saying.

Angela: Just be with me and forget about her.

Ella wanted to slapped her but this girl was her little sister and she was also pregnant.

Ella: If you want him you can take him. I only want you to be happy.

Niall; I DONT WANT TO BE WITH HER. I ONLY WANT YOU ELLA.

Ella; I want my sister to be happy. I dont want her sad cause of you. She loves you. Please dont hurt her anymore. She doesnt deserve this,she was trying so hard not to cry.

Angela: She let us be together Niall. I'm so happy about it. WHY YOU DONT WANT ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. YOU AND OUR DAUGHTER ARE THE WHOLE WORLD TO ME,she said and fainted.

Niall took her on the bed. He notices that Ella was shaking from her nerves. He tried to hug her but Ella pushed him away.

Ella: Take her away from here. I dont want to see any of you again.

Niall was ready to leave when Ella gave him back her necklace she was wearing.

Ella: This now belongs to her. Why are you looking at me and dont talk?

Niall then grab Ella and he gave her a very passionate kiss. He grabbed her and pushed her on the wall and Ella's legs were around Niall's waist.

Niall: I love you so much Ella,he said and he took out the dress Ella was wearing and Ella was naked in front of him.

Ella: I told you to leave me Niall. What thing you dont understand?

Niall then took off his pants and underwear and went inside Ella and Ella moaned his name so loud.

Niall; I will go now. It was nice meeting you Ella,he said and get dressed and he grabbed Angela and left and Ella lay naked on the floor.

Niall sent  a text to Ella that was saying: " Merry Christmas to you and our beautiful baby that will born very soon. I will always love you with all my heart my queen. I will be forever be your king..  xxxxxxx "

Ella: My king,My Niall,My Everything,my one and only true love..

P.S. Did Niall knows that Ella is pregnant? What will happen next?