20. Rachel's and James plan make Niall and Ella sad and miserable.

Josh took Ella on the stage to sing. He showed where she would stand and not to do many movements. Just a little dance moves so she wont fell down and everyone understood that she is blind.

Meanwhile James gave a pill to Angela to fall asleep cause she was overacting and couldnt stop crying. She couldnt believe that both Niall and James were in love with Ella. 

Niall was backstage and he was waiting for Ella to sing. James saw him and he got angry.

James: I still dont understand why you are here.

Niall: I'm here to support my one and only true love.

James: I will talk to you later. I dont want to fight in front of people.

Niall: My princess is ready to sing so shut up and lets admire here beautiful angelic voice. 

James; Dont tell me to shut up..

Ella then started singing.  It was Break Free by Ariana Grande.

  If you want it, take it
I should've said it before
Tried to hide it, fake it
I can't pretend anymore

I only wanna die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really am

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more..

  Thought on your body
I came alive
It was lethal
It was fatal
In my dreams it felt so right
But I woke up every time

Oh, baby

This is the part when I say I don't want ya
I'm stronger than I've been before
This is the part when I break free
'Cause I can't resist it no more  ..

Everyone were so happy and  excited. Ella's voice was so angelic. She did some high notes and everyone were speechless. She also dance a little. Nobody could understood that Ella was blind. She was hiding it so well. The judges were saying so many good things about Ella. They asked her why she was wearing sunglasses.

Ella: I have an eye condition that i must wear sunglasses all the time.

The judges wish her to  become better soon. Ella then started to walk outside the stage. Josh came and took Ella back at the dressing room. Rachel has noticed this.

Rachel: This is weird. Why is this boy holding her and guiding her around like she is blind. I must check this out.

Niall thanked Josh about helping Ella walking around.

Niall: Thank you so much for helping my beautiful girl walking around.

Josh: You told me to do and i do it. You said you would help me to become a drummer.

Niall understood that Josh was thinking he was James.

Niall: You know i will help you become a drummer cause you are helping my princess.

Josh: Dont pretend that you love her when you were kissing another girl before.

Niall: I wasnt kissing anyone.

Josh: Its not my problem.I gotta go now. Call me when you are ready to go.,he said and left.

The results came out and Ella has made it to pass to next show. Rachel decided to see  if Ella was blind. He took Ian and Bradley which they were other contestants of the show.

Rachel: So which one of you will help me on my plan to see if this girl is blind?

Ian: What will we do?

Rachel: Someone would go and kiss Ella without saying anything.Make think that she is with Niall and the other go and watch so Niall wont came here.

Ian: I will go and kiss her.,he said and went inside to find Ella.

Rachel: Go Bradley.

Meanwhile Ella was waiting for Niall to came. Ian came inside and Ella thought it was Niall and he run to hug him.

Ella: I cant believe that i passed Niall. I'm so happy..

Ian then started kissing Ella with so much passion. 

Bradley didnt like what Rachel was doing to Ella. Rachel was so jealous of Ella. He found Niall.

Bradley: Hey are you Niall?

Niall: Yes are you  a fan?

Bradley: i think everyone's here is fan of you and Ella. I hopes she wins.

Niall: Can i go and see her now?

Angela then came and she was screaming and James was running after her.

James: Can you stop screaming please? Everyone is watching us. Niall please take her away from here. I cant handle her.

Niall: if she get some she would calm.  Just do it. I'm going to see my princess.

Ella stopped the kiss cause she felt that Niall wasnt kissing her.

Ella: Who are you and why you were kissing me?

Niall then came in and he saw Ella that was so confused and upset and he heard what she was saying.

Niall: i must ask the same think. Why were you kissing my girlfriend?

Ian: She run to me and she was all over me and she is a very beautiful girl. How can i resist her?

Niall: You run to him?

Ella: I thought it was you.

Ian: i gotta go now. Good luck..

Niall; What if it was James that kissing you?

Ella: I would understand it cause he doesnt kiss me like that with so much passion.  He is kissing me like he doesnt want me.

 Niall didnt say anything for 3 minutes. Then he asked Ella the same question that he was asking her since they were sixteen.

Niall: Would you run away with me Ella?

James then came in with Angela and said.

James: Run away with this girl please. She is a big fan of you. Thank you for keeping company to my lovely girlfriend.

Ella: Seriously did you just tell him that he must go and sleep with this girl?

James; He must do it or else i will kill both of you.Is your own choice.

Rachel them came in to told them what Ella was doing with Ian.

Rachel: Oh come on Ella dont be like this. You were kissing Ian before. This is a normal thing for famous people to do.

Ella: I DONT WANT TO DO THIS.I DONT LIKE THIS AT ALL.,she said and started crying.

Niall tried to run and go next to Ella.

James: Go near her and i will kill you.

Niall: Your end is very near my bro. Dont forget Ella that i will always be here for you ,he said and left with Angela.

James: Lets go back to your darkness my love. Hahaha Thanks for the help Rachel i truly appreciate it...,he said and grab Ella to lock her in some dark room.

P.S. When will James pay for all that he has done to Ella and Niall?