44.Ella learns what happened with Niall and Angela 5 years ago..

Angela was so worried that  Mariella was with Zayn and James. Ella was so sad cause she remember what Niall did on her birthday day.

Angela: Hey what happened with Niall? Is he okay? Why are you crying Ella?

Ella: Niall is dead for me now. He cheated on me on my birthday day.

Angela; What are you talking about? Did you remember something?

Ella: I'm nothing to him. I'm just a girl to his millions. 

Angela: If i told you i have feelings for him how would you react?

Ella: He went with both of us and our mother. He is our family lover.

Angela: If you dont care about him i will make a move.I dont care if he is ugly. For me he is the most beautiful boy in the whole world,she said and left.

Zayn took Mariella to Niall to see her.

Niall: Hello my beautiful girl. Give a hug to daddy. You are the daughter of my heart. Me and your mummy loves you so much.,he said and hug Mariella so tight. Then Angela came in.

Angela; Hi Niall. You can go now Zayn. Take little Mariella to eat some pizza. 

Zayn took Mariella to eat her pizza. The little girl was so scared that he saw Niall with scars on his face and she didnt said a word.

Niall: Pregnancy looks great on you. You look more like a woman now. A very beautiful young woman. James is now in prison. You and your sister are safe now.

Angela: First time you told me i'm beautiful. Thank you so much. What happened between you and Ella cause i saw her crying.

Niall: Maybe she realized that now that i'm ugly she cant be with me. She must go back with her father of the child. That doesnt mean that i will start dating you. I will never do that to Ella. I'm not like her.

Angela: Are you going to get married to your fake girlfriend? Marry me not her not Ella. I loved you first. Not Ella.

Niall; i will get married in 10 days.After X- Factor finishes. What do you mean you love me first?

Angela: I told you that i loved you but you didnt believe me. You said that i'm just a 12 years old. Of course you forget about this. You were drunk.

Niall: When did you saw me drunk? I cant remember such a thing.

Angela: It was the day that Ella lost her virginity to Harry but of course she doesnt remember this. She still thinks is you.I saw Harry holding her in his arms and kissing her. And you saw them and went to get drunk. On her birthday. On her 17th birthday.

Niall: tell me something. Did i did anything to you cause i dont remember. Did i treat you right or i was making fun of you like always?

Angela; i saw you laying down on the sand. You werent wearing a shirt and i lay down next to you and confessed you my love. I dont know if you heard me cause  your eyes were closed. You looked like an angel and i had the urge to kiss you.,she said and blushed

Niall: Why are you blushing? What did i do to you? You kissed me and i take advantage of you?

Angela; You should remember. It was the best day of my life. I give you my all. It hurts me to think that you dont remember it. But that it always be something to remind you this. Mariella. our daughter of our love,she said and left..

Niall was so shocked of what he heard. Did he slept with Angela and he thought he slept with Ella all off this years?

Zayn called James to tell him what he learned about Angela and Niall.

James: What do you want?

Zayn: Mariella is Niall's daughter but Ella is not her mother.

James: Are you high? What are you saying?

Zayn; She is Angela's daughter. Ella and Niall didnt sleep together since recently. She only slept with him when he was with you.

Ella; Who are you talking to Zayn? What are you even saying? 

Zayn; It is not of my business to tell you this. Ask your lovely sister Angela and your lovely boyfriend Niall what happened 5 years ago on your birthday. Bye sis,he say and left.

Ella went to Niall's room and she was so angry.

Ella; What happened between you and my sister 5 years ago on my birthday? You slept with me and  my mother and my sister.

Niall: I NEVER SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Now about your sister ask her. i was drunk and i couldnt remember what i was doing.

Ella: OMG YOU AND JAMES ARE THE SAME. YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY LITTLE SISTER. At least she didnt stay pregnant from you.

Niall: It was the opposite.  Now that i remember i thought she was you. Thats why i make love to her. She was my first.

Ella: And then who i did love to that day if it wasnt you?

Niall: We have something in common. I slept with Angela and you slept with Harry and we cant remember it. We were at the beach and..

Ella: You like to make out with public arent you Niall? At least i wasnt drunk just like you. I just cant remember anything. I made love to someone that i couldnt see and he wasnt talking at all at me.

Niall; Ella i think Mariella isnt your daughter. Angela and i we are her parents.

Ella: Then congratulations. You are going to have two babies with the two sisters. I will run away form you and your lies. 

Niall: I DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING OKAY? ANGELA TOLD ME TODAY THIS.I thought it was you.

Ella: STOP LYING TO ME. I DONT BUY IT. ENOUGH WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU.

Niall; You cant run away from me. We are going to have a baby together.

Ella: I will get married to Harry. It was nice meeting you Niall.

Niall: You are going to find your baby with Harry?

Ella: WHAT BABY THERE IS NO BABY. JAMES KILLED IT AND YOU AND MY SISTER KILLED ME ONCE AGAIN. I HATE YOU,she said and left..

Niall: NO I CANT STAND LOSING MY PRINCESS. I WILL WIN HER BACK..I WILL..

P.S. Is Ella's and Harry's baby alive?Is Mariella,Angela's and Niall's daughter?