31. Niall's life is now controlled. Niall and Ella are both very sad.

Niall was in prison for 2 days. Then a policeman came to tell him that now he would be free.

Niall: But how i will be free?

Policeman: These 2 people here will tell you.

Niall saw Kim. She was with a boy that he had almost his age.

Niall: I know you. You are Angela's mum. 

Kim: I'm here to tell you why i'm letting free after what you did to my daughter.

Niall: I didn't do anything to her.

Kim: Here with me. Is a lawyer of your management. Here we have a contract that you must obey it or else..

Niall: Else what you are gonna kill me?

Kim: Not you. We went to your house and saw a woman with a little girl.

Niall: Leave my daughter alone.

Kim: You have  a daughter without been marriage? 

Niall: I didn't know about her since lately.

Kim: In this contact that we bring you it says that you must get married to the girl that lives to your house and show her to the world.

Niall: WHAT? WHY I HAVE TO GET MARRIED TO A GIRL THAT I DONT KNOW AT ALL?

Kim: You will do it or else i will kill Ella and your daughter.

Niall: LEAVE THE TWO GIRLS THAT I LOVE ALONE.

Kim: You will do whatever this contract says or else.

Niall; I will do anything just leave Ella and my daughter alone.

Kim: This is Louis. He will be your lawyer and your management.Do what he says and you will be so famous. There is a limousine waiting for you outside. I gotta go now.,she said and left.

Louis: I'm sorry for this dude. I'm just following orders of others. They have destroyed my life also.

Niall: I will do anything for my princess. I will sign it,he said and signed the contract.

Niall was free off the prison but his life wasnt. He should obey a contact so Ella and his daughter will be okay. 

Ella came out from the hospital and she was resting in her bed. Then James came and he seemed so happy.

James: Everything is working out. I think we should get married the same day.  A double wedding.

Ella: What do you want James?Why arent you leaving me alone?

James: Lets open the TV and see what happens in the world. I'm curious. 

Ella: I dont care at all for it.

James: Well i didn't ask you. Lets see what happens,he said and lay down in the bed next to her and Ella get up.

Ella: I dont want you to be near me.

James: I dont care at all.

Niall went to his house. They were a lot of paps and cameras around.

Niall: Why are the paps outside my house?

Louis: Sadly you must get paped  with the girl inside your house and your daughter. You must make it official.

Niall: WHY? I DONT WANT THAT?

Louis: If you dont do that you will be in prison. And the little girl will be in the orphanage.

Niall; She is not an orphan.

Louis: Her dad will be in prison and her mum dead. Where would she be.?

Niall: okay sadly i will do it..,he said and come out of the limousine and teh paps started taking pics.

Amanda saw Niall and opened the door. Niall must now fake that he love this girl so much and that he will marry her. He run to her  and kissed her and the paps keep taking pics. Amanda was so confused.

Amanda: Why did you kiss me in front of everyone? I didn't know that you were in love with me?

Niall the face the cameras and the paps and tell them.

Niall: I think it came the time that i will announce you my girlfriend Celine. We are so in love and we will get marry very soon. I love her with all my heart,he couldnt believe what he just said. It was like he was reading a script.

Niall was thinking of Ella. He thought of her learning all of this and believed it and that her green eyes would start crying when she learns this.

Niall: Sorry but we must go inside now. Our daughter is waiting for us,he said and grabbed Amanda and he took her inside and he started crying and run to the toilet.

Ella was listen to all of this. They have show in on TV. He listen to Niall saying that he will get married to his girlfriend Celine and that they have  a daughter together and that he loves her with all his heart.

Ella: THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. THIS CANT BE TRUE. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND HE WILL GET MARRIED TO HER.HE DIDNT THINK OF ME AND OUR BABY. HE CHEATED ON ME. HE IS A LIAR. I CANT HANDLE THIS. THERE IS SO MUCH PAIN IN MY HEART.HE MOVED ON WITH HIS LIFE. HOW CAN I FORGET HIM AND MOVE ON?I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I'M GLAD THAT I CANT SEE HIM LOOKING AT HER WITH SO MUCH LOVE IN HIS BEAUTIFUL BLUE ANGELIC EYES AND TELLING HER HOW MUCH HE LOVES HER AND HOLDS HER IN HIS ARMS AND HE HOLDS HER HAND.. I'M GLAD THAT I CANT SEE THIS. I WOULD IMAGINE IT. I WISH THAT THIS GIRL WAS ME..,she said and lay down on the floor and couldnt stop crying.

Niall was screaming and crying so loud and he was breaking things. Mariella got scared.

Mariella; What is wrong with my dad? Why is he sad?

Amanda: I wish i knew what is wrong with him. 

Niall: I DONT WANT TO LIVE  A LIFE WITHOUT MY PRINCESS ELLA. YOU ARE NOT  ALLOWED TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. WHY YOU WANT MY PRINCESS ELLA TO BE SAD.I CANT IMAGING HER CRYING.IT HURTS ME SO MUCH.I ONLY WANT HER AND NOBODY ELSE.WHY THEY DONT LET US BE HAPPY. WHY I CANT HANDLE THIS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ELLA,he said and hit his hands in the mirror and his hands started bleeding and he screamed.

Amanda then went inside and saw Niall bleeding and he went next to him and put his hands on the water.

Amanda: Why did you do that?

Niall: That's it. Now that i cant play the guitar they will not want me and everything will end. i can be with my princess Ella. I LOVE YOU ELLA,he said and fainted.

Amanda was holding  Niall in her arms and he was playing with his hair.

Amanda: I will make you forget all about her. You will be mine now,she said and kissed him.

Ella wasnt feeling very good. She couldnt stop crying and she felt dizzy.She lay on the bed and screamed.

Ella: I LOVE YOU NIALL..,she said and fall asleep.

P.S. Now both Niall and Ella will have the lives controlled by others. When will they be happy together?