12. Niall proposes to Ella on stage. They finally meet each other again.

Ella went inside to her room that she was sharing with Rachel.  She saw Rachel talking with two shirtless boys. 

Rachel: What is wrong with you? Did you saw Niall again? You can go boys now. We can meet after the show.

The boys left and Ella started crying.

Rachel: Did you talk with Niall?

Ella: Niall didnt see me yet. I dont know what to do.

Rachel: Focus on other boys.

Ella: I'm in relationship with someone. I cant focus on other boys.

Rachel:If you are in a relationship with someone then why are you crying about Niall?

Ella: Niall is my one and only true love.

James then came in and listen to what Ella said.

James: Leave us alone please. Ella will sing last. I arranged it.

Rachel then left and James was so angry.

James: What did you said before about Niall?

Ella: That he is my one and only, she said and then James slapped her.

James: DONT YOU EVER SAID THIS AGAIN. YOU BELONG TO ME AND NO ELSE. ESPECIALLY NIALL. DID YOU UNDERSTAND IT OR NOT?

Ella: NOO. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MEET HIM AGAIN..

James: If you understand my words,you will understand my actions,he said and started hitting her. After 5 minutes he went out and he locked her inside. Ella couldnt stop crying.

Ella: Where are you Niall? I need you to come and save me..,she said and fainted.

Niall was so nervous and so worried now.

Niall: Tell me where is Ella. I need to see her right now.

Mariella: This girl is so beautiful. She was watching you singing and then she cried.

Niall: She listen to our song.

Angela: What song are you talking about? Do you know my sister?

Niall: She is the sweetest girl ever. I love her with all my heart,

Mariella: She loves you so much. You will be such a cute couple.

Angela: What are you even saying? 

Niall: Did you listen to this? My girl needs me. I can feel it. She wants my help. Where i could find her? 

Mariella: Follow your heart and you will find your happiness.

Niall: Wow this such a great advice.

Mariella: My mum always telling me this. Follow your heart and you will found your happiness. Just do it.

Niall: I will go and look for her.

Niall was looking for Ella.James saw him and he went to talk to him.

James: I need to talk to you about something.

Niall: I cant right now. I'm looking for someone.

James: You dont care for your own twin brother?

Niall: Okay tell me what do you want?

James: I need help. I dont know hot to propose to my girlfriend.

Niall: Sing to her. Something romantic.

James: Can you do this for me? I want to do it tonight. When she finishes her performance i want you to do this.