13. James has a plan to take revenge from Niall,Ella and Angela...

James saw Niall hugging Ella and run to them.

James: My beautiful girl Ella are you okay?,he said and took Ella away from Niall.

Niall was surprised.He couldnt believe that Ella was now James girlfriend.

James: Thanks for helping me proposing to my lovely girlfriend Ella,Niall.

Niall: Is Ella your girlfriend?

James: Yes and we will get married very soon thanks to you. You are such  a good brother.

Then Amanda came and slapped  Niall.

Amanda: How dare you taking away from me my baby?

Ella: You have a baby?

Niall: Yes we have a lovely girl,our girl.

Ella: I dont feel very well.

James: Lets go to the stage now. The judges are waiting for you my love. Dont forget that i am your number one fan.,he said and took her to stage.

Mariella: Mummy you came. I missed you,she said and hug Amanda.

Angela: You are her mum? I dont believe that. This girl looks like like a mix of Niall and Ella.

Mariella: Who is Ella?

Niall: I'm going to prepare for my performance in a awhile.

Mariella: Can i call you daddy? Cause i dont know who is my dad.

Niall: Of course Ella,he said and hug her and left.

Angela: Why you stole the kid from Ella? She is her daughter. She needs to know that.

Kim: Why are you her you miserable hopeless person? What are you even wearing? How they allowed to get in dressed like this?

Amanda: Is this your daughter Angela? She doesnt look like you.

Kim: I'm glad about this. I dont want anyone to know that i have such an ugly daughter.

Angela: I HATE YOU SO MUCH,she she said and started crying and run away.

Amanda:I can make her look more beautiful that Ella.We are cousins.

Kim: Okay work on it.

Ella want listening to anything about what the judges were saying to her. Her mind was on Niall. She couldnt believe that she saw him again,that they kissed,he hold her in his arms and he say that he missed her. Niall proposed to her but sadly he was helping James. Now she realized how much they look the same. Like they were twins.And does Niall had a kid? Did he moved on with his life?

 She went back to her room. Rachel seemed so jealous of angry.

Rachel: This is such a great promo for you. To have Niall proposing to you.

Ella; It was a surprise from my boyfriend James.

Rachel: If your boyfriend is James why where you kissing Niall then? I took of  a photo of you.

Ella: Please dont tell anyone about this.

Rachel: If i leave X- Factor before you i will post everywhere.

Ella: YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME. YOU WILL RUINED MY LIFE.

Rachel: I dont care. Now i will go and see my future husband Niall singing,she said and left.

Niall started singing and he felt so sad. He couldnt believe that his Ella is now James girlfriend and they would get married very soon. He finished singing Little Things with his guitar and everyone couldnt stop clapping him.

Presenter: Welcome back to the X-Factor Niall. Who are your favorite contestants this year?

Niall: From the boys i like this one boy wearing his glasses and he was singing with his guitar Ian.

Presenter: And from the girls? Who did you like best?

Niall: I must say that i feel in love with this girls voice. She has the most beautiful angelic voice ever. I"m her number one fan.

Presenter: Are you talking Ella? The girl that you proposed to her?

Niall: I will not talk about it. My album would come out this fall. Thanks for having me. Good luck to everyone. All the love..,he said and left.

James was so angry right now. He went to Rachel and she tell her to make a move on Niall and he would help her with her become famous singer.

James: I want you to make niall forget all about Ella an fall in love with you. I will make you famous.

Rachel: I would do my best. I gotta go now. Hope i will get through next live or else..,she said and left.

James saw Angela crying and and he went next to her.

James: Why is this beautiful girl crying?

Angela: I'm not even beautiful.

James: For me you are the only girl that has beauty inside. All the others have fake beauty.

Angela: You are the only one who thinks i am beautiful.

James: I will make you feel like a woman. I would show you what real love is.,he said and give her  a very sweet kiss on the lips and gave her a card with his number on it and left.

Angela: My first kiss ever with a boy that looks like Niall. I'm so happy.

The results  came out. Ella managed to pass. 

James: Why dont we go out and celebrate our engagement? You can come with us also niall. Take your girlfriend with us.

Ella: I feel so tired. I need to sleep.

Rachel: Lets go and celebrate my love,she said and tried to kiss Niall but he push her away. Ella got so angry. 

Ella; WHAT IS THIS? YOU HAVE  A BABY WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND YOU GO OUT WITH OTHER GIRL?WHAT ARE ?

Niall: I will always be in love with y,.a girl that i can never call mine again. I'm her number one fun. Dont forget this.

Ella: I need to go away from here. I dont feel very well.

Mariella; Daddy can we go home now?

Ella; She called you daddy. I CANT HANDLE THIS. MY HEAD IS  HURTING ME. I NEED TO GO AWAY FROM HERE,she said and run away.

Niall; Why arent you running to catch her? I will not handle it losing her again..,he said and started running to find Ella.

James: She would come back to me. Hahaha this pathetic girl Angela sent me a text. Now i ahve the two sisters in my hands. I will make them fight with each other. Hahaha

P.S. Will Niall managed to find Ella? What is James plan to take revenge from Ella, Niall and Angela?