19. Niall promises to Ella that he will always be here for her...

James took Ella out of the hospital and they were walking at the streets of London and Ella couldnt stop crying. It was late in the evening. James took Ella in a hotel to stay so he can think later what he would do with her.

Meanwhile Niall was worried so much about her. He had  a flashback when Ella came back of her Christmas holidays. It was 7 January of 2010. It was raining. Ella run to him and hug him.

Niall's flashback 7 January 2010

Ella: NIALL I CAME BACK TO YOU MY LOVE,she said and started running to him.

Niall: ELLA IS RAINING NOW AND YOU AREN'T WEARING ANY JACKET,he said and pick her up and he was twirling her around and couldnt stop kissing each other.

Ella: I fell so happy to be here with you,in your arms,in my home.

Niall: You will get sick my love. Here wear my jean jacket.

Niall took off his jacket and gave it to Ella.

Niall: Please go home my love. I dont want you to get sick.

Ella: Lets get sick together.

Niall: Sorry my love but i need my voice for my audition for the X- Factor.

Ella:  You will win my love. I'm sure about it. I will go now. See ya tomorrow at school.,she said and kiss him.

End of Niall's flashback.

Ella was lay on the bed crying. She was so sad about what James was doing to her and Niall.

James; Can you stop crying now please? Next week you are going to the X- Factor.

Ella: I'm blind how will i go?

James: Josh or should say Joseph will be your bodyguard. He will help you walk and you will wear sunglasses all the time. I will tell them that you have  a condition with your eyes and you have to wear them all the time. Try to sleep now.

It passed one week. Amanda came and took Niall out of the hospital to take him to her house to take care of him.

Niall: I want to go back to my house. Why did you bring me here?

Amanda: Me and mostly Mariella want to take care of you.

Niall: Can i ask you a question? Where is my princess?

Amanda; What princess?

Niall: My one and only true love Ella.

Amanda: Angela told me that Ella will go back to the X- Factor to continue.

Niall: My princess would win. I'm sure about this. I'm her number one fan. I need to sleep now. Leave me alone please.

Amanda: Okay whatever you want.

Ella was back at the X- Factor studio. Rachel wasnt happy when she saw her.

Rachel: I thought you wouldnt come back. Why are you wearing sunglasses? Are you playing it diva?

Ella: I have some eye problem and i have to wear them.

Josh: Lets go to your dressing room Ella to prepare.,he took her by the hand to took her to the dressing room.

James and Angela were kissing in Ella's dressing room. Then Ella and Josh came in. Ella couldnt see what was happening and James looked at Josh begging him not to tell anything.

Josh: Here is the girl that will help you with your make up thing,he said and left.

Angela:  Sorry but i need to go the toilet for a moment.,he grab James and took outside.

James: Hey why you grabbed me like this?

Angela: can you tell me why you care so much about her?

James: Ella needs to be protect.

Angela; She isnt a baby.

James:  She cant be alone. Why you cant understand this?

Angela: Just be with me and forget all about her.

Niall then came and he heard their conversation.

Niall: Seriously bro if you want Angela why are you with my princess Ella?

James: It is not of your business okay? Stay away from her.

Niall: I will stay away only if i see a true smile on her face. I want to see her smile like she used hen we were together. I'm so in love with her beautiful smile.I love her.

James: You have 5 seconds to leave right now or else..

Angela: YOU KNOW SOMETHING? I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY EVERYONE LOVES ELLA. WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU TO NOTICE ME,she said and started running.

James: She would make a scandal now. I must go after her.

James run after her and Niall got inside Ella's dressing room.

Ella: Finally you came.I dont want you to put me any make up. I dont like it.

Niall didnt say anything. He took off Ella's sunglasses and he put his hands around her neck to put her a necklace.

Ella: Niall is that you?

Niall didnt say anything. He gave Ella a sweet kiss on the lips.

Ella:I wish i could see you now..

Niall: I love you Ella..

Ella: I love you Niall.

They were kissing for 3 minutes and then Niall was holding Ella in his arms to calm her down.

Niall: It will all work out. Dont worry my princess. I love you,he said and kiss her and left.

Amanda; Finally i found you. Mariella told me that you would be here.

Niall: Of course i would be here. I will always be next to my princess even if we cant be together..

 Josh came to took Ella to take her to the stage. 

Ella: Where is James? Why isnt here with me?

Josh: He had something else to do.

Ella: more important than me of course.

Niall: Nothing is more important than you my princess.  I will always be here for you. I PROMISE YOU.I LOVE YOU.

Ella: I know. Take me to stage now Josh. I'm ready..

Niall: Thats my princess. My Ella.My everything,my one and only true love.

P.S. Niall is so sweet that he wants to be with Ella and help her even if they aren't together.