38. Ella is pregnant. Niall remembers his audition on X- Factor.

Niall took Ella at the hospital and he didnt care that people were watching him carrying Ella in his arms.

Niall: PLEASE MY PRINCESS WAKE UP,he couldnt stop crying.  

The doctors came and too Ella to check on her. They were a lot of paps outside the hospital. They were waiting for Niall to come outside and say something about him and Ella and their daughter. Niall was waiting there for so many hours for the doctors to come and tell him what happened with Ella.  A doctor came to announce him something.

Doctor: You must take more care now of your girlfriend if you dont want to lose your baby. She musn't getting sad and angry for hers and your baby's health. He said and left. Niall couldnt believe what the doctor told him. Was Ella pregnant with him or with someone else?

Niall's flashback 15 April 2010

Niall called his mum to bring him some clothes after what Ella did to him.

Maura: What happened Niall? Where are your clothes?

Niall: i dont want to talk about it. So i will go out now and sing.

Maura: What will you sing?

Niall: So Sick of Love Song by Ne- Yo.

Maura: Everyone will like you. You look so cute with this outfit.

Niall; I'm not here to be  a model. I'm here to be the best singer i can be. I want to sell out arenas and make  an album.

Maura; You will do it. I'm your No. 1 fan.

Niall: She used to tell me this. Anyways i'm going now. Hope it all works out for me.,he said and hugged his mum and went to sing.

Niall went to sing for his audition. All eyes were on him.

Louis Walsh: What is your name?

Niall : Niall Horan..

Louis: You think you could be the Irish  Justin Bieber?

Niall: I hope so?

Katy Perry: This thing makes you popular in school with girls?

Niall; Of course Katy. Hope you will like me too.

Simon: Okay lets listen to you singing.

Niall: " I gotta change my answering machine now that i'm alone cause now it says we cant come to the phone.But i know it makes no sense cause you walked out the door but it is the only way i hear your voice anymore.. Is ridiculous.. "

Simon: I think you were unprepared and you choose the wrong song. But i still like you.

Katy: Yes you were kinda cute and adorable i would say.

Simon: I think people would like you.

Louis: Are you going to pass him cause he is  adorable and likable. 

Cheryl: Adorableness isnt going to sell albums. You must have talent and a great voice and believe me i'm truing so hard to see it that but i dont see it in you.  You are not ready.

Simon: Okay lets vote now. Louis.

Louis; I will gave him  a second change to see if he is worth our time.YES by me.

Simon: I would say also YES. I want you to sing something else next time. You something that i like. Cheryl?

Cheryl: I would say no. I dont see anything in him.

Simon: Now it is all up to you Katy. You will decide the future of Niall at the X-Factor.

Katy: I think Niall has a talented that is hidden today.I  dont know what happened today. to make him sing like this and hide it. I want to see Niall singing in front of thousands people screaming his name. I would say   A VERY BIG YES CAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU. DONT LET ME DOWN.

Niall: I WONT. THANK YOU SO MUCH,he was so happy,he was jumping around all the time.

End of Niall's flashback.

Niall then froze cause he saw Cheryl coming in the hospital.

Cheryl: Niall what are you doing here?

Niall: I'm here for my princess Ella and our baby that we are expecting.

Cheryl: I'm curious of what a talented person just like Ella find in you. I was sure you wouldnt do any career cause you dont have  any talented.

Niall: Why are you here?

Cheryl: I'm here to see Ella and my boyfriend Liam. Aww here he is.,she run to hum Liam.

Liam: Niall is that you?

Niall: Do you know me?

Liam; Of course i was a big fan of you at the X- Factor and now i'm happy that you will continue now.

Niall: Thanks dude.

Liam: Btw we didnt tell you the whole truth about Ella.

Niall: WHAT DID YOU HIDE FROM ME?

Liam; i made her  a eye surgery so she would see again.

Niall: WHO TELL YOU TO DO THIS?

Liam; Harry ask me to do this. Now Ella will be able to see everything now.

Niall: i need to have  a talk with this Harry,he said and left.

Cheryl went to see Ella. Ella was sleeping very peacefully.

Cheryl: I learn that you are pregnant. That baby will be mine.Our baby.Mine  and Liam's.,she said and kiss Ella's forehead and left.

Niall went to see Harry at his office.

Niall: STAY AWAY FROM ELLA,he said and punced him and Harry hit his head in the desk..