43. What really happened 6 years ago with Niall and Ella?..

Ella was scared that James would shout Niall and kill him. She didnt want to raise two babies on her own without Niall. She get down on her knees begging James not to kill Niall.

Ella: Please dont kill my angel Niall. I will come with you. Dont hurt him more.

Niall: WHY ARE YOU ON YOUR KNEES BEGGING HIM? JUST KILL ME ALREADY. I DONT WANT TO LIVE AND ANYONE WOULD FEEL SORRY ABOUT ME.KILL ME NOW I SAID. DONT CRY FOR ME ELLA. I DONT DESERVE YOUR LOVE.

Ella: My heart would broke in million pieces if you die.

Niall: I want you to live  a happily life without me my princess.

Ella: i cant move on with my life and forget you.

Niall: I want you to know that you will always be in my heart and you will never forget cause i will always be in your heart forever.

Ella: I dont want to live with a monster that tried to kill me and my baby and raped Angela.I REMEMBERED EVERYTHING JAMES.

Niall; PLEASE DONT MAKE HIM ANGRY. HE WILL KILL BOTH OF US. THINK OF OUR BABIES.

Ella: then we will be together forever. 

James: THAT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA. HOW I DIDNT THOUGHT OF THAT?

Ella; JUST DO IT JAMES. IF THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BE FREE. DO IT..

Niall; NO DONT YOU DARE SHOOT HER. SHOOT ME..

Ella: I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART JAMES. YOU ARE  A MONSTER.

Niall; You ruined two sisters life and you will spend the rest of your life in prison.

Ella: WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER ELLA?

Niall: Ella think of our babies and go away from here.

Ella: I will run away only with you Niall.

Niall: Ella i want to save you from the dark and you are not listening to me.

Ella: I dont want to live in the dark with him.

Niall: RUN AWAY NOW I SAID,he said and push her away from him.

Ella; WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO RUN AWAY?

Niall; I'm trying to protect you my princess and you are not listening to me.

JamesL YOU HAVE ONLY 3 MINUTES AND I WILL SHOOT.,he said and he was ready to shoot.

Ella: I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU MONSTER.

James: Yes you are. In 10 days we are getting married.

Ella; NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS I WILL GET MARRIED TO YOU,she said and  started kissing Niall with so much passion and James got angry and he was ready to shoot but Amanda and he shoot on the roof.

 The police came and they arrested James.

Police; You are getting arrested for trying to kill Niall Horan and his girlfriend Ella in the past and their babies and for raping Angela,they said and took him away to the prison.

They let Ella stay there with Niall and take care of him. The only thing that they were doing was killing each other with so much passion.

Niall: I want to make love to you right now babe,he said and he was kissing her neck. Ella took off Niall's shirt and she was kissing his chest and running her fingers through his chest hair.

Ella: We are in a hospital but i'm so much turned on right now,she said and then she was kissing Niall's tummy and she was going down and down and Niall moaned her name.

Niall: OMG ELLA YOU ARE KILLING ME,he said and took off Ella's shirt and bra and he was kissing and licking her boobs.

Ella; NIALL I NEED TO STOP. I want to puke. I'm pregnant you know,she said and run away and went to the toilet.

Niall; SHE TURN ME ON AND NOW SHE LEFT? WHAT IS THIS?

Ella's flashback 11 June 2010 

Niall: Are you sure you want to do this my princess?

Ella: We must hurry so my sister wont see us and tell it to my parents.

Niall: Okay then lets start,he said and started kissing her.

Ella: NIALL CAN YOU TALK TO ME BECAUSE I'M A LITTLE SCARED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Niall: Lets take our clothes then and see other naked first.,

Ella: Okay then just turn around,she turned around and took all off her clothes.

 Then she sensed someone tying her eyes so she wont see. He turned her around and started kissing her but he wasnt talking to her. Ella didnt knew what to do.

Ella: Niall why arent you talking to me. I'm scared.,then Ella sense him going inside her and she scream so loud and then he whispered " Happy birthday princess",he kissed her cheeks and he left.

 Ella then put on her clothes and she was looking for Niall. She listen to some moans and she saw Niall kissing and making love to her mum, She wanted to scream.

Ella: He made love to me and then he is making love to my mum?,she said and fainted.

Niall's flashback 11 June 2010

Niall: Okay i took off my clothes. Are you ready?,he turned around and saw Ella's mum Caroline wearing only her underwear's.

Caroline: Hey baby. You have such  a cute little body. I will make you  a man,she said and she was ready to start kissing him but Niall run away.

Niall; ELLA WHERE ARE YOU? ELLA OH NO,he saw Ella that lost her senses in Harry's arms.

Harry: She is such a good kisser? Isnt she?

Niall started running away and he couldnt stop crying. Ella didnt slept with him but with Harry. She betrayed him.

Niall: Enough the good boy now i will be a bad boy.

End of Niall's flashback

Niall: HOW I JUST REMEMBER THIS NOW? HOW I DELETED THAT  FROM MY MEMORY? HE SLEPT WITH HARRY AND NOT ME.

Ella: Niall never slept with me before. Only recently. He slept with my mother. I HATE HIM..

P.S. Omg what will happen now with Niall and Ella after they remember this?