2. Niall and Angela meet again in his birthday dinner.Is Ella alive?

Angela was so confused. She didnt know why Niall run away from her when he saw her eyes.

Angela: Why he run away from me like this? I didnt do anything to him..Nobody will ever like me..,she said and started crying.

Niall was running through the hallways of the school.He was in shocked. He couldnt believe that we will see this kind of green eyes again on another girl. He went to the toilets.

Niall: THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. HOW I'M SEEING HER GREEN EYES AGAIN? WHY I CANT FORGET HER AND MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE?,he couldnt stop screaming and he was hitting his hands in the mirror and he couldnt stop crying..

Niall: OUCH MY HANDS ARE BLEEDING. I MISS YOU SO MUCH ELLA...,he said and fainted..

Some boys noticed Niall that he was bleeding and called the ambulance..

Mark,Niall's uncle learn the news about Niall. He was so angry with him. Why he was keep hurting himself all the time? He was waiting for him to come home.

Kim,Angela's mum has decided to go outside for a walk.. She noticed Mark sitting on a bench crying.She went to talk to him.

Kim: What is wrong why are you crying?

Mark: Who are you and why do you care?,he saw Kim and he froze. Kim was so beautiful. She look like she was a model..

Kim: I'm a Kim and i'm your new neighbor. I came here with my dau. Ehhm my little sister..

Mark: I'm worried about my nephew Niall. He is 21 years old and he cant get over his ex girlfriend that she is not here with us anymore..

Kim: Aww poor baby..

Mark: He tried to kill herself so he can be with her again. 

Kim: What can i do to help him?

Mark: I dont know. His birthday are in 2 days. He will be 22. I dont know what to do to help him.

Kim: I will make him a birthday dinner. To get to know each other. 

Mark: Thank you so much. Here he came. Niall are you okay..

Niall: Dont act like you care for me old man.

Kim: He cares about you Niall.,she said and smiled at him..

Niall: Wow how you doin babe?

Mark: Niall can we talk please?

Niall: What's your name?

Kim: I'm Kim and i will make a birthday dinner for you in 2 days. I will wait for you. Bye,she said and left..

Niall: Wow she is a such a babe.

Mark: When will you stop trying to kill yourself so you can be with her.?

Niall: I did cause i saw her green eyes again on another girl..

Mark: SHE IS DEAD. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACCEPT IT?

Niall: I WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT AND ONE DAY I WILL BE BACK WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BABE.I'M GOING TO SLEEP.LEAVE ME ALONE,he said and went to sleep.

Angela arrived at her home. Her mum Kim was so happy for some reason.

Angela: Why are you happy mum?

Kim: In 2 days i want you to cook. We will make a birthday dinner for our neighbors.

Angela: Who has birthday?

Kim:He will be 22 and soon he will be my boyfriend.

Angela: He is too young for you.

Kim: I dont think he would ever notice you when you are dress like an old woman.

Angela run up to her room to cry. She was missing so much her sister Ella..

It passed 2 days. It was Niall's birthday. His mum Maura was in Ireland and shew as looking at pics of Niall and she was crying.

Maura: You came my son James. Happy birthday my son.,he said and hugged him.

James: You were looking at pics of me again? I dont remember talking this photo.

Maura: Aww is your lovely girlfriend Ella here also i see. Hello my sweet girl.

Ella: Hello mum. 

Maura: So when you two are getting married?

James: We are two young mum.

Maura: You are for 5 years together. Is time.

Ella: We dont hurry. We just wanna live while we are young. I will go to have a nap for a while.,she said and kissed James and went to sleep.

Maura: I need to tell you about who is the one in the photo.

James: It is like i have a twin brother or something..

Maura: Yes you have...

It was 8 at night. Angela was preparing all day food for Niall's birthday party.

Kim: I brought the birthday cake. Is the food ready?

Angela: You went outside dressing like this?

Kim: Look at your dress. It is like you are a grandma. OMG HERE THEY COME. Go and open. My future boyfriend arrived.

Angela went to open the door and froze.. It was Niall..

Niall: OMG YOU AGAIN..

Angela: NIALL..

They were both looking in each others eyes and couldnt say a word.

Mark: When green eyes

Kim: Met blue eyes..

Niall: Your eyes are so green just like hers..

Kim: Come in we were waiting for you..,he grabbed Niall by the hand and lead him to the table.

Mark: You cook all this stuff for us?

Kim: My beautiful dau,.ehh sister did all of this.

Mark: That's great. She is such a wife material. A girl that a boy would love to marry.

Angela: Why you left?

Niall: Why you have her eyes?

Kim: Where do you know each other?

Angela: At school. I met him at the library.

Mark: A library? That is so weird.

Kim: So do you have a girlfriend?

Niall: I had. No i'm all alone. I miss her so much..

Kim: Dont worry babe. I will make you forget her,she said and kiss him.

Angela: Seriously what is wrong with you? WHY YOU KISSED HIM?, she said and run to her room to cry.

Niall: Can you please dont do this in front of her? You can meet alone other day. Respect your sister whore,he said and run to find Angela..

He saw her in the room holding a guitar and she couldnt stop crying. On the guitar it was written N.H.. His initials.

Niall: Where did you find this guitar?

Angela: It was my sister. I miss her so much..

Niall: OMG I cant believe this,he said and run outside of the house and he screamed..

Niall: WHERE ARE YOU MY PRINCESS ELLA? I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..,he couldnt stop crying.

P.S. ELLA: OMG. I LOVE YOU ALSO SO MUCH. I MISS YOU..

James: Who were you talking too my princess Ella?

Did Ella felt that Niall was calling her name? Did Niall understand that Angela was Ella's sister?