49. Niall and Ella make each other jealous..Who is blackmail them?

It passed 4 days. It was the day of the X- Factor final. Ella was in her dressing room and she was waiting for her time to sing. Mariella said to Niall to go to the X- Factor and see Ella. She was trying to make Niall and Ella be together again. 

Niall had  a surprise for Ella. He would sing a song that he wrote about her in front of everyone. He wanted to tell the whole world that he is in love with Ella and wanted to get married to her. 

Ella: Why are you here now Niall?

Niall: I'm here to support my one and only true love. You my queen Ella.

Ella: I dont want you here. Please leave right now.

Niall: I'm here to listen to your beautiful angelic voice my princess. I'm sure you will win. I'm your number one fan. Remember?

Ella: I try to forget you but you wont let me alone.I must go and sing now.

Ella went to sing " Just Walk Away by Celine  Dion.

  I know I never loved this way before
And no one else has loved me more
With you I've laughed and cried
I have lived and died
What I wouldn't do just to be with you

I know I must forget you and go on
I can't hold back my tears too long
Though life won't be the same
I've got to take the blame
And find the strenght I need to let you go

Just walk away
Just say goodbye
Don't turn around now you may see me cry
I mustn't fall apart
Or show my broken heart
Or the love I feel for you

So walk away
And close the door
And let my life be as it was before
And I'll never never know
Just how I let you go
But there's nothing left to say
Just walk away

There'll never be a moment I'll regret
I've loved you since the day we met
For all the love you gave
And all the love we made
I know I've got to find the strength to say

Just walk away
Just say goodbye
Don't turn around now you may see me cry
I mustn't fall apart
Or show my broken heart
Or the love I feel for you

So walk away
And close the door
And let my life be as it was before
And I'll never never know
Just how I let you go
But there's nothing left to say
Just walk away..

Everyone stand up and couldn't stop clapping Ella. Ella's voice was so angelic. She did some very good high notes. The audience and the judges were speechless..Cheryl was so happy and she was sure that Ella would win the X- Factor.

Ella: Thank you all so much for you love and support. It means the world to me that i am in the final. Love you all so much..

The judges tell her so many good words and wish all the best after X- Factor. Niall was waiting for Ella in her dressing room. He was crying so hard.

Ella: Niall what are you doing here? I told you to leave.

Niall: I'm so little to stand in front of you. You have the most beautiful angelic voice. You sing so much better than my princess,my queen of my heart. You left me speechless. Cant stop admire you. Love you with all my heart my queen.

Ella: Niall why are you crying? Please stop it. I cant see you crying.

Niall; I'm just so proud of you. It all work out for you my princess. You will be more famous than me.

Ella: Niall go back to my sister Angela and forget about me please.

Niall; I DONT CARE ABOUT HER. LEAVE WITH ME TOMORROW AND FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING.We will travel the world for a year. Just you and  i.

Ella: Niall please i must prepare for the next song. 

Josh came to tell her that she is gonna sing with Little  Mix.

Ella: SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER.

Josh: Ian will sing with Ed Sheeran,Rachel with Ellie Goulding and Bradley with Olly Murs.

Niall; WHAT ELLIE GOULDING IS HERE? I MUST GO AND SEE HER,he said and run to find her.

Ella: Did he run to go to her? What is wrong with him? 

Josh: First the boys will sing and then Rachel and then you Ella.

Ella was so jealous that Niall went to find Ellie.Ella find Niall hugging Ellie so tight.

Ella: I cant believe that you are hugging her Niall so tight. What is wrong with you?

Niall; Me and Ellie are together no,he said and kissed Ellie with so much passion.

 Ellie didnt like what Niall was doing to Ella. She saw that Ella was so hurt by this and she pushed him away.

Ellie: Niall i agree to go out with you. Nothing more. You are too young for me.

Niall; I thought you like me.

Ellie: You are hurting this girl feelings. She loves you so much.

Niall: Then why she pushing me to be with her sister and not her?

Angela listened to what Niall said and she screamed.

Niall; STOP SCREAMING PLEASE. EVERYONE IS WATCHING US NOW. Ella is crying and you are screaming.

Ella: IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN.

Harry was waiting for Ella to her dressing room. When Ella saw him he run and kiss him and Niall saw them.

Niall; Why are you kissing my girlfriend?

Harry: She run to me and kiss me. What can i do? She was all over me.

Niall: Why you kiss him?

Ella: You kissed Ellie and you are asking me why i kissed Harry?

Harry: I just came to wish you good luck. nothing else.,he said and left.

Niall; It was just a friendly kiss. Nothing more.

Ella: That wasnt a friendly kiss. That was a lovers kiss.

Niall: At the end of the night i have  a surprise for you. I would ask you if you want to run away with me.

Angela; RUN AWAY WITH ME NIALL. NOT WITH HER.SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU.

Ella: Niall take my sister and get away from here. She is your girlfriend and not me.

Ella then received a text that said: You think you saw the last of me? Hahaha i will be back and kill Niall if he doesnt stop annoying you.

Ella then started shaking and Niall went to hug her.

Niall also received a text that said: Stay away from her or i will kill your beautiful daughter. Hahaha..

Angela also received a text: Your end is near. You will die with me. Hahaha. Stop trying to steal Ella's life..

Ella; WHY CANT HE LEAVE ME ALONE?I DONT WANT TO BE BACK IN THE DARKNESS,she said and fainted.

P.S. Omg who is the one that is sending all these messages to Ella,Niall and Angela?