68. Niall and Ella are finally back together and so happy...

Niall was surprised of what he just listen.

Niall: YOU KILLED ANGELA? WHY?

Perrie: I killed Angela cause Ella asked me to.

Niall: Ella please tell me that this isnt true. You cant order Perrie to kill your own sister.

Ella: NIALL DONT LISTEN TO HER. I WOULD NEVER ASK HER TO DID THIS BAD THING. 

Niall; I DONT KNOW WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH HERE.

Perrie: Ella is afraid to tell you the truth cause she doesnt want to lose you.

Niall; I cant believe that Ella will think of something so bad. My Ella would never do this.

Perrie: Is this Angela's baby? It looks a lot like you.

Niall: i cant trust you two around the baby. I'm afraid of his life.

Ella: I cant never hurt a baby and especially this baby that looks exactly like you.

Niall: the baby will stay with my mum. I dont trust you.,he said and took the baby and left.

Perrie: Now is he mad at you or not? i dont understand his reaction.

Ella: GET OUT OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. I DONT WANT TO LOSE NIALL CAUSE OF YOU.

Perrie: Are these your last words to me Ella?

Ella: Yes. I dont want to see you again,she said and closed her self in the bathroom. Perrie left.

After 1 hour Niall came back. He found Ella sleeping in the bathroom. She forget the water open and she would be drown if Niall didnt came back.. Niall put her in her bed and he gave her the kiss of life and Ella woke up.

Ella: Hello Niall. I thought you would never come back to me.

Niall: I always come back to you my princess. I would never leave your side..

Ella: The baby just kicked me. Want to feel it?,she said and put Niall's hand on her tummy to feel the baby.

Niall: Hello my beautiful baby princess. Daddy Niall is here.I will never leave you and your mummy alone. I always be here for you. Love you so much,she said and kissed Ella's tummy.

Ella: I will give birth in June. June is my birthday.

Niall: Cant wait to celebrate your birthday,our baby's birth and your debut album release.

Ella: Where is the baby now? I want it please. Is a mini you. I just want to look at it. I swear i will not touch it if you dont want to.

Niall: I want you to focus on Mariella and baby Hope.

Ella: Is that how you want our baby to be called?

Niall; Yes this baby is our hope. That everything will work out in the end.

Ella: Tell me why i lose it every time  you are looking at me with your beautiful blue dreamy angelic eyes?

Niall: i feel the same when you are looking at me with your beautiful green eyes. I'm melting..

Ella: You are melting in million pieces of chocolate? I WANT CHOCOLATE NOW..

Niall: I'm talking about your eyes and you are talking about chocolate?

Ella: It is not me. My baby is hungry. Baby Hope wants to eat now..

Mariella: HERE IS CHOCOLATE  MUMMY,she said and lay in bed with them.

Ella: You were listening to what we were saying? You little daughter of your father.

Mariella: Is daddy going to stay with us?

Ella: Yes he is and he is not going anywhere. I will not allowed him.

Mariella: I'm leaving you now to eat the chocolate,she said and she was laughing and left.

Ella: Why is your daughter laughing?

Niall: Cause she wants us to eat the chocolate,he said and he was smirking.

Ella: Dont look at me like that Niall Horan. This thing that you have in your mind is never gonna happen.

Niall; Why? i'm starving. I want to taste you,he was smirking a lot and started kissing Ella's neck.

Ella: YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE NIALL. STOP IT. I WANT TO EAT THE CHOCOLATE.

Niall didnt stop and he couldnt stop kissing Ella all over her body..

P.S . Baby Hope is coming and will give more happiness in Niall's and Ella's life..