14. Niall's promise to Ella. Niall's and Ella's hot make out on the road.

Ella was running away cause she was feeling so sad. He couldnt believe that Niall moved on with his life and made a kid. She turn into a corner and she sat down on the street and couldnt stop crying.

Ella: He move on with his life. He didnt wait for me to come back.

Niall was running after Ella and he was looking for her on the roads. He found her after a while crying in  a corner and he went and sit next to her and hug her.

Niall: Why are you crying my beautiful girl?

Ella: My heart is so broken.

Niall: Why who hurt you?

Ella: You moved on with your life and forget me.

Niall; No i havent moved on with my life. I never forget you. You will always be in my heart. Remember.

Ella: I have trouble remembering things that happened. I have a sort kind of amnesia.

Niall; I thought i lose you.But now you are here alive in my arms.I will never leave your side again.

Ella: We cant be together.

Niall: Why is it cause of my brother James?

Ella: I just cant. Try to understand me please.

Niall: Did he save your life or something?

Ella:HE RUINED MY LIFE. I HATE HIM SO MUCH..

Niall: Did he hit you or raped you? TELL ME NOW PLEASE. I CANT SEE MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL SCARED AND CRYING LIKE THIS.

Ella: Go back to your daughter and forget about me.

Niall: I dont have a daughter. She is not mine.

Ella: Why you run after me now?

Niall: I want to help you Ella,to save you from the dark.

Ella: Nobody cant help me. I'm stuck in this life forever.

Niall: I will tell you something that i told you before. Run away with me and forget about everything.

Ella: I cant do this .

Niall; I will protect you from everything and everyone. Nobody cant hurt you when you are with me.

Ella: I cant do this. 

Niall: I will give you something then to show you how much i love you,he said and put a ring on her finger.

Ella: What is this ring?

Niall: This is my promise to you that i will never leave you my beautiful princess. See i wear one also  with your name on it.

Ella: They are like engagement rings.

Niall; Yes they are and we will get married very soon.

Ella: This will never happen.

Niall: It will happen my darling,he said and started kissing her. His kiss was so passionate and desperate. 

Ella"s back was on a lamp post. Niall was kissing her with so much passion and Ella started kissing him back.

Niall: I need you now babe,he said and started kissing her neck and Ella wrapped her legs around Niall's waist.

Ella: We are in the road. We must stop now,she said and Ella was kissing his neck and Niall moaned  her name loud.

Niall: OMG ELLA YOU ARE KILLING ME,he said and took off his shirt and lay her down on his shirt.

Ella: I will not do it in the middle in the road.she said and run away.

Niall: She is still a baby. My baby girl. I love her so much.

Niall's flashback 14 December 2009

Niall: Why are you  so sad my princess.

Ella: I must go with my family in Paris for the Christmas holidays. I will see you next year i guess. Please save me from them.

Niall: I guess i will give you now my present,he said and put a ring on her finger.

Ella: Wow is this for me?

Niall: Yes it is a promise. Now we are engaged and we will get married soon.

Ella: But this would never happen.

Niall: It would happen dont worry my princess. I love you,he said and kiss her.

End of Niall's flashback.

Next day Angela woke up and realized that it was time for her to change her look. She decide to go and find Amanda.

Amanda opened her door and she saw Angela.

Amanda; What do you want here?

Angela: I want to help me change my look and be more beautiful.

Amanda: Why are you in love with someone? Is it Niall?

Angela; I'm not telling you. Just help me please.

Amanda: Okay i will.

Ella and Niall  woke up and they were both so happy.

Ella; What a great day today. I'm so happy.

James; What happened and you are so happy?

Ella: There in no reason to be sad. I'm going to make  a shower and buy some new clothes.,she said and went to do a shower.

Niall was scrolling through  Twitter and everyone was talking about him and Ella.

Niall; Soon we will be official my beautiful girl Ella. I will save you from James..

P.S.Will Niall and Ella will be together again?