29. Angela learns about her dad's death and she tries to kill Ella..

Zayn put Ella in her bed and he was waiting for her to wake up. Ella woke up after 5 minutes.

Zayn: Finally you woke up sister,

Ella: Who are you? Why are you calling me your sister?

Zayn: Cause you are my twin sister. They separated us when we were babies.

Ella: I didn't knew i had a brother.

Zayn: Our dad separated us. But now he is dead dont worry.

Ella: THE MONSTER HAS DIED?

Zayn: Why are you calling him like this?

Ella: He destroyed mine and Niall's life. I dont want my baby to get born without his dad.

Zayn: You are pregnant?

Ella: Of course.I'm 6 months pregnant.

Zayn: Excuse me but you are 6 months when you dont have  any tummy.

Ella: Cause my baby is too small just like her dad. I feel that it will be a girl. 

Zayn understood that Ella has experience something very bad in the past,  That made her lose her mind. Does her dad drive her so crazy?

Zayn: Do you want to go out for  a walk?

Ella: Are you going to take me to Niall?

Zayn: I dont know where Niall is living.

Ella: Take my phone and call Josh. He will know where Niall is living.

Zayn;Okay i will call him.

Angela came back from the school. She went and took Mariella from the kinder garden. Niall made them some pasta to eat. He saw in the newspaper what happened to Angela's dad. He couldn't know how to tell it to her. He was happy that this monster has died.

Mariella: Daddy. Is my food ready?

Niall: Yes go and change and wash your hands. Come at 10 minutes cause i want to talk to Angela.

Mariella hugged him and run inside to get changed.

Angela: So what do you want to tell me?

Niall: Is about your dad.

Angela: WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?DID HE DIED?

Niall: They killed him.

Angela: WHAT? WHO KILLED MY DAD?

Niall: Can you please sit down and calm? Please..

Angela: TELL ME WHO KILLED MY DAD.

Niall: Caroline did. Ella's mother.

Angela: THESE TWO WOMEN STOLE MY HAPPINESS.

Niall: Ella didn't do anything to you.

Angela: If i ever see her again i will kill her with my own hands.

Niall; IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER I WILL KILL YOU AND MY BROTHER WHO DESTROYED US. Btw i found a girl that will take care of Mariella.

Angela: I'm glad about it. I will take my things and get out from here. I dont want to see a mini Ella in front of me.

Niall: Me and my daughter will be fine. Dont worry.

Angela went inside to took off her things. She couldnt believe that her dad was dead and Niall wasn't in love with her.

Ella was so sad cause Josh wasn't allowed to tell to her where was Niall's home cause James will kill both of them.

Ella: I just want to go to Niall and feel his arms around me. It hurts me that i cant see me.