23. Ella learns about her baby. Niall doesn't know how to help her.

Niall was shocked of what he has just saw. What was that scar on Ella's tummy? Was she pregnant? Do they have  a baby together? Or had she lose their baby? He wanted to ask her but he wasn't sure how? 

Niall: What if she lost our baby? I dont want to upset her and remind her of this. But why didn't she told me anything about it before? I must wake her up with  a sweet way,by singing to her.

Niall started singing Little Things to Ella to wake her up and he was playing with her hair.

Niall: '' Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me but bear this in mind it was mend to be.."

Ella listen to Niall singing to her and she woke up.

Niall: Good morning my beautiful princess,he said and kissed her.

Ella: I'm so sad that i cant see you. I wish i was sleeping for ever this is the only way i can see you,she said and started crying.

Niall: Please dont cry my princess.It makes me sad. Do you want me to cry also?

Ella: No i dont want you to cry cause of me.I just want to see your beautiful blue angelic eyes looking at me and i will be happy. I want to see you smiling at me.

Niall: One day you will see my baby. I promise you this. Now that i said baby do you know that you have  a big scar on your tummy?

Ella: I know it but i dont know it how is there.

Niall: How you dont know? Did you had a surgery or something?

Ella: Who made me a surgery and i cant remember?

Niall: It looks like you were pregnant. Were you pregnant and you lose it?

Ella: WHAT? I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING. I DONT REMEMBER IF I WAS PREGNANT OR I LOSE IT. MAYBE OUR BABY IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND THEY STOLE IT FROM ME. I WANT MY BABY BACK,she said and fainted.

Niall: ELLA PLEASE WAKE UP MY LOVE. WHAT DID THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU?If they killed our baby they will pay for this. I promise you. 

Niall's phone rang. It was his mother.

Niall: Good morning mum. What do you want?

Maura: Why are you so angry my son? Did you had a fight with Ella?

Niall: I would never have a fight with the love of my life.

Maura: Then whats wrong?

Niall: Ella has a big scar on her tummy. I think she was pregnant from me.

Maura: Omg what did she said to you?

Niall: She cant remember anything. She is in shock. She cant remember if she was pregnant. WHAT IF SHE LOST THE BABY? WHAT IF THEY KILLED OUR BABY?  I WILL KILL THEM ALSO.

Maura: We will find our baby Niall. Dont worry.

Niall: I  JUST CANT SEE MY PRINCESS LIKE THIS. I WANT TO HELP HER. I WANT TO BE WITH HER.

Maura: You will be my son but not now. She must get married to James.

Niall: WHAT? HE DOESNT WANT HER AND LOVE HER LIKE I DO.

Maura:  She must get married to him and spend a little time together and then she would be all yours. Dont worry. James is dying. I'm waiting for you to come..,she said and close the phone.

Niall: He is what?I need to think and remember when was the last time i made love to Ella. We only did once before. On her birthday.  The baby must be born on March 2011. I will find our baby Ella dont worry.

Ella's mum Caroline went to see again her old house. She saw Kim outside watering some plans on the garden.

Caroline: Hello Kim. Do you remember me?

Kim: OMG I thought you were dead.

Caroline: No i was sent away. You know from who and they closed Rebecca on a mad house and i need to find her.

Kim: Is my daughter inside. We cant talk about this right now.

Angela then came out and she went near them.

Angela: Who are you talking to mum?

Caroline: I'm Ella's mum Caroline.

Angela: Your daughter isnt here.

Caroline: I know where is my daughter. The one i dont where she is, is my sister Rebecca. Your real mother Angela. Here is a pic of your mother and you when you were little. I gotta go,she said and left and gave a pic at Angela.

Angela: WHAT IS THIS?WHO IS THIS WOMAN THAT HOLDING ME?  ARENT YOU MY MUM?

Kim: This is photo shop.

Angela: I will check this out if it is  a photo shop.,she said and left.

Ella woke up. Niall brought her new clothes to wear and he help her get ready. They werent talking at all. Niall didnt know what to say to her. He was afraid that she might started crying again.

Ella: Since we were to Las Vegas i want to go and get married right now.

Niall: You know we cant do this. We must leave right now.

Ella: I want to get married to you. I want to get married to the father of my baby.

Niall: Did you remember that you were pregnant?

Ella: Sorry that i keep you that a secret but i didnt want to ruin your career. In 3 months we will have our beautiful baby.

Niall: Can i ask you a question Ella? What year do we have?

Ella: Its November 2010.

Niall: OMG WHAT DID THEY DONE TO YOU? LETS GO NOW..

Ella: Are we going to get married?

Niall: Yes come with me,he said and grabbed by the hand and left.

Angela went to find James to help her if the photo was real.She listened to James and his mum arguing.

Maura: She is starting to remember now. Now she would know that she was pregnant.

James: Who told her that?

Maura: Niall saw  her scar. The scar that you did to her when she gave birth. We should have taken her to a hospital.

James: NO i didnt want anyone to know that she was pregnant and alive.

Maura: That baby is out there without their parents.

Angela: I know where is their baby.

James: Are you spying on me little slut?

Maura: James how are you talking to her like that?

James: Dont tell me how i would talk. You will pay for this little slut..

James took Angela in a dark room and he started hitting her. Angela couldnt stop screaming...

P.S. Has  Ella lose her mind now that she learn about her baby? Will Niall and Ella found their baby? What happened to Angela?