30. Niall gets arrested and Angela is pregnant from James.

Niall was holding Ella in his arms and he couldnt stop crying. He was so angry with Angela now. Ella woke up and she had problem breathing.

Ella: I cant breathe,she couldn't talk and breath and then she fainted..

Niall: I will take my princess to the hospital. When i come back i dont want you to be here or else i will kill you with my own hands Angela. 

Niall carried Ella in his arms to took her to the hospital. Mariella saw what happened and she was so scared and she couldnt stop crying. Amanda was trying to calm her.

Mariella: I thought you were a good girl. I dont want you to be here with me and my daddy. I'm afraid of you.

Angela: Your daddy. He is your daddy in real and this blind girl is your mother.

Mariella: My mother is Amanda, not her.

Amanda: This name sounds so familiar to me.

Angela: Why are you still here?

Amanda: I'm taking care of the baby.

Angela: You are nothing to her. I'm her aunt.

Mariella: You are nothing to me. You are a bad person.

Angela: Okay then. Stay with a stranger. I dont care. It is not my business. I will go and kill Ella.

Niall was waiting for the doctors to tell him what happened to Ella. Zayn also came.

Niall: What are you doing here?

Zayn; I forget to tell you earlier but i'm Ella's twin brother. We separated when we were babies.

Niall: I'm happy that you are here and care about my beautiful princess.

Zayn: You love her so much i see.

Niall: She is my everything,my whole world.I'm nothing without her.

Zayn: Why dont you tell her that you have a baby girl together?

Niall: She cant remember anything from the past. All thanks to my twin brother James. I hate him so much. He destroyed our happiness.

Then some police officers came to take Niall to ask him some questions.

Police officer: You again Mr. Horan. Again after a year and with the same girl i see.You have obsession with her. 

His uncle Mark was also with them.

Mark: The media knows what happened.

Niall: Who told them that?

Mark: Angela told them. She looks  a little scared i would say.

Niall: This girl is crazy. She tried to kill my beautiful girl Ella.

Mark: But she said that you hit her and she shows me her bruises.

Niall: JAMES DID IT TO HER.

When Niall saw Angela he got so angry.

Niall: HOW DARE YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF ME BITCH?YOU TRIED TO KILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. I HATE YOU,he said and slapped her.

Angela: See he is just slapped me. After he rape me and hit me. he needs to go to jail. Back to where he belongs.

Police officer: We dont care if you are a famous singer. You will go to prison right now.

Niall: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. I NEED TO BE HERE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL.

Angela: YOU TRIED TO KILL MY SISTER AND YOU RAPED ME,she said and fainted.

Niall: THIS GIRL IS A LIAR.SHE HAS PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. 

Police officer: Enough staying out and playing with girls hearts Mr Horan. Come with us right now..

Niall: Okay stay with Ella please Zayn. She needs you now. I will come back soon.

They arrested Niall. Doctors came to check on Angela. Another doctor came to tell Zayn what happened to Ella.

 Doctor: Ella is now okay. She has a little asthma now.You can go and see her.

Angela wake up and she saw a nurse.

Angela: Why i'm here?

Nurse: Did you finish school?

Angela: No i havent.

Nurse: You wont finish it sadly. You are pregnant.

Angela: WHAT NO? THIS CANT BE TRUE.. I'm only 17 years old.

Ella was sleeping in her bed.

Zayn went to her room and he bring her something to drink. Ella then wake up.

Zayn: Hello Ella. I'm Zayn,he said and hold her hand.

ELLA; WHERE IS NIALL? WHY ISNT HE HERE WITH ME?

Zayn: Niall went on a tour. He needs to promote his new album that coming out soon.He asked me to be with you.

Ella: I DONT WANT TO BE WITHOUT HIM. I'M SCARED. WHAT IF SOMEONE TRIES TO KILL ME?

Zayn; Please dont be afraid. I'm here for you.Do you remember who tried to kill you?

Ella: YOU KNOW I'M BLIND AND I CANT SEE ANYTHING. I WAS IN SHOCK. I CANT REMEMBER WHO DID IT.I'M SCARED.

Zayn: Okay drink this cup of tea and try to get some sleep. I will be here for you Ella. Here is the tea,he said and gave her the tea and left her alone.

Ella: WHAT CAN I DO NOW? I WANT NIALL TO BE HERE WITH ME. WHY HE LEFT ME? MY LIFE SUCKS. NOW JAMES WILL COME AND I CANT HANDLE THIS. I DONT WANT HIM. I ONLY WANT NIALL.,she said and fall asleep.

 After 10 minutes James has arrived. He went to see Angela.

James: What is wrong with you? Why you called me?

Angela: I want to tell you something James.I'm 17 years old and you are 22. It is illegal and i will not keep it.I dont want anything to remind me of this.

James: What are you even saying? Are you in drugs?

Angela: I'M PREGNANT AND IT IS YOURS. YOU RAPED ME. I WILL NOT KEEP IT..YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE..I ILL KILL IT AND THEN I KILL ELLA..

James: YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THE BABY IS MINE AND I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU. DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ELLA CAUSE YOU WILL BE DEAD. We will get married in 25 days.

Angela: LEAVE ME AND MY BABY ALONE. I DONT WANT TO BRING ANOTHER MONSTER TO THIS WORLD.

James; SOMEONE COME AND TAKE THIS GIRL TO A MAD HOUSE. HER MIND ISN'T WORKING VERY WELL. SHE IS CRAZY,he said and left.

Angela: No one will take you from you my baby. No one.

A  nurse came and make an injection to fall asleep and they came to take her to mad house.

James went to see Ella. Ella was sleeping so peacefully.

James: Lets make her think that i'm Niall. I'm going at being him.,he said and started playing with Ella's hair. Ella then woke up.

Ella: Who is it?

James: I'm here for you Ella. I will never leave you again,he said and make his voice so sweet to make Ella think that he was Niall.

Ella:  I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE HERE WITH ME NIALL,she said and kiss him but James didn't kiss her back

James: Okay sleep now and i will be here for you.

James waited for Ella to sleep and he went out of the room.

James: I'm glad that this bastard is back at the prison and the crazy girl in the mad house. No one now will be on my way. Hahaha..

P.S. Will Niall stay in prison? Will Angela stay in the mad house? Will Ella remember what happened? We will see.