41. What bad thing happens to Niall? James takes his revenge..

Ella: Now i will go and sing. It is the semi final. Me, Rachel,Ian,Bradley,Jessica and Laura will try to hardest to past to the final two shows. Wait for me here Angela. Josh will keep you company,she said and  went out to sing.

James: Were you talking with Niall before?

Ella: I will try my best to get Niall from the prison. Someone else will take his place.

James; I think you should focus on your babies. Dont mess with me young lady.

Ella: Why would kill my baby and hit me hard so i can lose it? I remember everything James.

James; After the shows finishes i will take good care of you darling. Dont worry.

Ella: My love that i have for Niall makes me strong. Nothing can come between us.

James; Niall will die in prison. I will arrange that right now.

Ella; DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HIM. YOU ARE A MONSTER. I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART,she said and then James slapped her.

James: DONT YOU EVER SAID THIS AGAIN. YOU BELONG TO ME FOREVER AND NOT TO NIALL. NIALL WILL DIE IN PRISON.

Ella: IF YOU KILL HIM. I WILL GO AND FIND HIM. I DONT WANT MY LIFE TO BE WITHOUT HIM.

James: DONT YOU EVER DO THIS. I NEED YOU TO BE ALIVE. DONT HURT YOURSELF,he said and left.

Ella; NIALL PLEASE SAVE ME FROM HIM. HE DOESNT WANT TO SET ME FREE. I CANT LIVE THIS LIFE WITHOUT YOU. I DONT WANT TO BE FAMOUS. I ONLY WANT YOU.

Louis went to take Niall out from the prison but he wouldnt managed to do it.

Niall: How is Ella? Is it alright?

Louis: She is now  going to sing on X- Factor.. You will be free now cause Harry and said that he just fell and you didnt punched him. They need to find more about James so they can arrest him.

Niall: James hit Ella and he raped Angela. 

Louis: We need to talk to this girl Angela.

Niall: OMG ELLA IS CALLING ME FOR ME. I LISTEN TO HER CRYING. I NEED TO SAVE HER.

Louis: How can you listen to someone calling your name when they are miles apart from you?

Niall: My girl needs me. I feel it. She wants my help. What does it smell? Somethings burning.

Louis: OMG THERE IS A FIRE. SHIT THE DOOR IS LOCKED.SOMEONE LOCKED US. HELP US. I DONT WANT TO DIE BEFORE MEETING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.

Niall; I CANT BREATHE. MY ASTHMA GOT ME AGAIN,he said and fainted.

Louis: NO NIALL WAKE UP. SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE. WE ARE DYING HERE...

After 1 hour..

James; Thank you so much for your help. I didnt except you to help me. HAHAHA. Now Niall is dead.

Zayn: It was my pleasure.

Ella: Who were you talking to Zayn? To your fake girlfriend?

Zayn: She is not my girlfriend. She is Niall's girlfriend and they will get married soon. Forget him about him.Now that he is gone.

Ella: I'm your twin sister. You must support me. Why are you like this? Why you want my sadness?

Zayn; Go and sing now. I dont have anything to say to you. They forced me to do this. I'm sorry.

Ella: You are sorry for what? I have  a bad feeling but now i need to go and sing.

Zayn: Good luck,he said and left.

Ella flashback 9 June 2010.

Ella decided to call Niall to remind him about that she wanted a baby from him. She was crying.

Niall: Ella what is wrong? Why you called me? 

Ella: I need to you come on my birthday that there at three days and make love to me. I'm waiting for ya.

Niall: I just dont want our first time to be like this. I want something special and romantic. You know.

Ella: Niall please come. I dont care how it would be. If i cant be with you at least i want to have your baby.

Niall; I wanted something romantic. What about meeting on the beach?

Ella: This is so cliche. I dont like it. I wouldnt have a problem to do it the toilets.

Niall: This is not romantic at all. Why you have obsession with the toilets? Close your eyes now my princess and get off the phone now.

Ella: Why?

Niall: Turn around and see.

Niall was standing there in front of Ella holding a big teddy bear and holding flowers.

Ella: I ANT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE HERE NEXT TO ME,she said and run to hug him.

Niall: I will never leave your side my princess. Never. Only death will tear us apart.

Ella: Dont talk about death. If you die i would die also at the same time.

Niall: Now i want you to live and follow your heart. It will lead you to your happiness.

Ella; My happiness is you and my heart belongs to you forever. Dont you ever die before me.

Niall; i wont. It is a promise.

End of Ella's flashback.

Ella: Why i'm having such a bad feeling about Niall? What happened to me? I cant feel him..

P.S. What happened to Niall? Is he dead or not? How Ella will react when she learns what happened to Niall and that Zayn was the one that did it following the orders of James?