45. Is Angela okay with her mind? Did Amanda kill Ella?

Ella went to find Angela to tell her what happened between her and Niall 5 years ago on her birthday.

Ella; I want you to tell me everything Angela. If you love Niall you can have him. Marry him,make him happy. I'm listening to you Angela. I know that Mariella is your daughter.

Angela: Okay i would tell you what happened between me and Niall. So it was 5 years ago on your birthday.

Angela's flashback 11 June 2010 

Angela saw Niall laying on the street. His shirt was open. Angela noticed that Niall was drunk. She lay down next to him and she was playing with his hair.

Niall: Ella is that you my love?,he said and grabbed her and started kissing her.

Angela: No i'm Angela,Ella's sister. I just came here to tell you that i'm in love with you. I love you more than anything,she said and started kissing his neck.

Niall: Wow Ella you are killing me,he said and ripped off Angela's dress in two and he lose it.Her body was small but her boobs were so big.

Angela: Like what you see baby? ,she said and then Niall put his hands or her boobs and started kissing them.

Niall: I could kiss your boobs for a lifetime my princess,my Ella..

Angela; STOP CALLING ME ELLA. ITS ME ANGELA,she said and pushed him away.

Niall: Why are you telling me this name? This girl wants to separate us for ever. She is jealous of us and our happiness. Her and your father dont let us be happy.

Angela;I LOVE  YOU MORE THAN ELLA LOVES YOU.ELLA SLEPT WITH HARRY TONIGHT. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

Niall; I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU CAUSE ELLA SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR EXISTENCE.

Angela; IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE LOVE TO ME I WILL KILL  MYSELF. I MADE A LETTER THAT IT WOULD SAY THAT YOU KILLED ME AND MY DAD WILL KILL YOU. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ELLA AGAIN.

Niall; YOU ARE CRAZY.YOU NEED SOME THERAPY.LEAVE ME ALONE,he was ready to go but Angela put out a knife and started cutting herself.

Angela; GOODBYE NIALL. IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU,she lost so many blood and fainted. Niall was scared and so much drunk and he left.

End of Angela's flashback 

Ella: ARE YOU SICK?DO YOU HAVE PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS? NIALL DIDNT SLEPT WITH YOU. THATS WHY HE DOESNT REMEMBER ANYTHING.YOU ARE A LIAR. You and James are a perfect match for each other.

Angela: HE SLEPT WITH ME.HE DID IT.WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME? 

Ella: It was only in your imagination darling.You know something? I dont care at all for you and Niall. You can do whatever the hell you want. I will only care about my beautiful baby. 

Ella went to tell Niall what she told her.

Niall; So what did Angela told you?

Ella; Angela has  a problem. She is making stories. she told me that she tried to kill herself with a  knife cause you didnt want to make love to her.

Niall; WHAT? IS THIS GIRL CRAZY? She didnt tell me this when i saw her. Why is she out from the clinic? She is not okay with her brain.

Ella: Niall you thought that Angela was me? Did you really made love to her in the beach?

Niall: i was at the beach. We make out for a while and then i realized that it wasnt you.She look so small. Like a small kid. I run away and didnt came back.

Ella; Niall are you in love with her? Were you?

Niall: Why are you asking me this when you already know the answer? I will always love you and no one else. Okay my princess?

Ella; I dont know what to believe anymore. Everything is so confusing. is like everyone is playing with my head. They want to drive me crazy.

Niall; You need to go to my place. I want you to move on with me. Dont forget about our baby.

Ella: Okay then i will go. Cause i feel so tired of all this. I need some rest.

Ella went to Niall's home. She lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Amanda came at the same time and she saw Ella sleeping on Niall's bed.

Amanda; No one is gonna steal Niall away from me. You are gonna die now Ella. Hahaha,she took  a pillow and tried to kill Ella.

Ella; STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I CANT BREATHE,she said and fainted.

Amanda; I think we should go now. She is not a problem anymore. Hahaha...,she said and got in a car and left..

P.S OMG Is Angela okay with her brain and is she telling the truth? Is Ella dead? What will happen now?