62. Niall doesnt get married to Ella cause he feels sorry about Angela.

Niall and the boys arrived at the church to wait for Ella and the girls to come. Niall was so nervous.

Zayn: You seemed so nervous bro. Calm down. She would come.

Louis: Niall what is wrong with you? I'm sure that you are like  this not cause of  Ella.

Niall decided to show him the message that received about Angela.

Niall; What does this mean that Angela is in heaven? Is she dead?

Zayn: Who killed her? Harry is in the prison i know.

Niall: Of course it isnt Harry. What is Ella kill her? She had a empty look while she learn that Angela would not come to our wedding.

Zayn: My sister isnt a murderer. What about that chick Perrie. She is madly in love with her.

Louis: Why Perrie would kill Angela? I dont understand?

Niall; Guys you forgot that Angela is suicidal. Maybe she kill herself. She send this message and then make  a suicide. All cause of me.,he couldnt stop crying.

Zayn; Niall you need to calm down. Ella mustn't see you like this.

Ella and the girls were ready to leave for church. Josh came to pick them.

Ella: We only have 1 hour. I must go now to finish with this.

Perrie: You dont seem very excited about the wedding Ella.

Ella: Is it cause this wedding is happening cause of Angela. It is not mine decision and Niall listened to her and he didnt listened to me.

Amanda: Btw where is Angela? Why isnt here with us?

Ella: I DONT CARE ABOUT HER. I DONT WANT HER NEAR NIALL. IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

Caroline: Dont worry about this honey. She would never come back again.

Ella: How are you so sure about this?

Caroline: I took care of it. She will never annoy you again.

Ella: Thanks mum for always take care of me. Lets go now Josh. We only have 45 minutes. Lets go finished it finally.

Niall was thinking that Angela killed her self cause of him and he couldnt stop crying.

Zayn; Amanda sent me  a message. They will be here in 15 minutes. Niall please stop crying.

Niall: I cant do this. She is dead cause of me. She loved me so much. And i didnt at all.

Louis: Please Niall dont make Ella upset. Do you want her to lose your baby? Calm down please.

Niall; There will be a funeral and we are preparing about  a wedding. I cant do this to Angela.

Zayn; There will be your funeral if you make my sister sad.

Niall; Say sorry to her but i cant marry her. I feel so empty and cold inside.,he was ready to run away.

Zayn; OMG they arrived. Niall where are you going?

Mariella run to hug her daddy..

Mariella: I love you daddy..

Niall: Say to your mummy that i love her with all my heart and i'm so sorry.

Amanda: Niall you seemed so sad. What is wrong?

Niall; I dont want to talk about it. Angela is now dead cause of me.

Amanda: What you did to her?

Niall; She loved me with all her heart and she killed her self.

Louis; Niall come back here. Ella is sitting in the car and she doesnt come out. Zayn is gonna tell her everything.

Niall: I cant face her and tell her that.

Louis: Prepare then for the consequences. 

Niall; I just need some air. I cant handle this at all.

Niall was ready to leave and then he listen to Ella calling his name.

Ella: NIALL WHY YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME ALONE? WHY YOU WANT ME SAD?

Niall: I cant tell you my love. Please forgive me. I cant do this marriage.

Ella; I need you to be here with me. I dont want to raise my babies without you. I dont want babies and any wedding. I JUST WANT YOU AND ONLY YOU.

Niall; Say to Mariella that i love her with all my heart. I will miss you so much.

Caroline: WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MY DAUGHTER? WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ANGELA? SHE IS DEAD NOW.

Niall; My biggest mistake is that i didnt give any hope to Angela and now she is dead.

Ella: I feel so dizzy right now. I cant listen to this stupid conversation. I need to puke.

Niall: Tell me Ella do you ever love your sister?

Ella: NO I HATE HER SO MUCH. SHE IS MANAGED TO DESTROYED OUR HAPPINESS EVEN WHEN SHE IS DEAD.

Niall: How do you except us to be happy over her sadness?

Mariella: Please daddy dont shout to mummy. I'm scared.

Amanda: You are making Mariella sad. Is that what you want Niall? To make your girls sad?

Ella: You know something Niall? i forbid you to come near me and my babies again. You are not allowed.

Niall: Mariella wants me and i will see her whenever i want to.

Ella: I cant even stand looking at you. Lets go back to London. I need to focus with my career.,she said and get back in the car and she was waiting to leave.

Mariella: Why you want my mummy sad? I thought you love her.,she said and started crying.

Amanda: Congrats Niall for making your own daughter cry..she said and took Mariella to the car with Ella.

Niall: I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. I WILL GO AND FIND ANGELA,he said and left.

P.S. Niall didnt get married to Ella cause he feels sad about Angela. Will Ella move on with her life and forget about Niall?