54. Harry took care of James.Ella+ Niall's small happy moment.

Meanwhile Harry went to find James who was waiting for Ella at the mayor. He was so angry with him.He wouldnt let him hurt Ella anymore. James froze when he saw him.He didnt except  to see him.

James: What are you doing here? You know you are not invited to our wedding with Ella.

Harry: The only one who will get married to Ella is Niall and not you.

James: I need her to get married to me before i die.

Harry: I will kill you before you get married or we can make a deal. How much money you want to get out from Ella's life?

James: I dont need your money. I need Ella.

Harry: You destroyed Ella's life and you make her so sad. But thats  enough.

James: NIALL STOLE HER FROM ME AND HE WILL PAY..

Harry; YOU WERE THE ONE THAT CUT HER TUMMY CAUSE YOU DIDNT WANT THEIR BABY TO BE ON YOUR WAY..

James; THERE IS NO PROOF FOR THAT. ELLA DOESNT REMEMBER ANYTHING.

Harry: I have a video of it.

James: HOW DID YOU FIND A VIDEO? WE WERE IN A DARK ROOM.

Harry: I would not tell you. Now how much money you want or i give the video to the police?

James; WHY YOU WANT TO DESTROY MY HAPPINESS? I LOVE HER WITHOUT HER I AM NOTHING.

Harry: Your happiness is her sadness. Thats a very sick way to love someone.

James: At least i am not in love with another boy just like you. Tell me more about Louis. Is he a good kisser?

Harry then took off a gun and he was ready to shoot him.

Harry: At least i know how is to be in love and be loved at the same time,he said and shoot him and left..

Caroline was trying to make Perrie leave and not tell anything to Ella.

Perrie: Ella i just want to tell you that this love i have for you is killing me. i wish you wanted me and not Niall.

Ella: Dont worry about that Perrie. We will still be friends..

Perrie; How can you be friends with someone that you are in love with?

Ella; I will always love Niall. I'm so happy that we are going to have another baby soon.

Perrie: You will be  a great mother. i can feel it..

Ella: Bye Perrie. See ya next year. I mean tomorrow.

Perrie and Caroline left and Ella was alone with Niall now. Niall was looking at Ella and he wasnt talking. Ella was lying on the bed touching her tummy.

Niall: You know i wrote a song about you and i will sing it to you at midnight when you will have a new year. 2016.

Ella: It will be  our first new years eve together. I'm so happy. Why arent you sitting next to me in bed?

Niall: Okay i will join you in bed..,he said and sit next to Ella in bed and cuddle her.

Ella: i wish Mariella was here also with us. I feel so safe to be here in your arms.

Niall: My beautiful princess. I'm so happy that you are pregnant and we are together here right now.

Ella: In 2 months we will know if it is a boy or  a girl. What do you want? I want a boy to be just like you.

Niall; What about twins? That would be great. A mini Niall and a mini Ella.

Ella: Imagine the boy having your blue eyes and the girl mine green eyes..

Niall: maybe would be the opposite.

Ella: Can you go and bring Mariella? I miss her.

Niall; Is it bad that i only want you for myself today?

Ella: Okay if you arent bringing Mariella just bring me something to eat please? Me and my baby are starving.

Niall: I thought you were not going to ask that. Lets go to Harry's house and captain Horan will cook for you.

Ella; You have Harry's keys? Did he gave them to you?

Niall; Yes of course. I'm sorry but we cant go to my house.

Ella; Why is your lover Angela or your lover Amanda there?

Niall; THEY ARE NOT MY LOVERS. IT WILL ALWAYS BE YOU AND ONLY YOU.

Ella: Then who is in your house and we cant go?

Niall: Your sister Angela.

Ella: I prefer to go to your house and not Harry's house. Sent her away now.

Niall: Okay i will do it. Just stay calm. Think of our baby.

Ella: i will not lose my baby cause of you. If you are not getting rid of her dont come near me  again.

Niall didnt say anything and he went to his house to find Angela waiting for him.

Niall: Why are you still here?

Angela: Why are you asking me this question. Is my house also,our home my king.

Niall: NO this is my house and Ella's house. GET OUT OF HERE.

Angela: Why are you yelling at me? I'm pregnant.

Niall; It is not my baby and i dont care. 

Angela: James doesnt care either. Harry what are you doing here?

Harry: I took care of him Niall. He will never bother you and Ella again.

Angela; i will go and pack my things. It is clearly that you dont want me here,she said and went inside to pack her things.

Harry: I shoot him straight in the heart. He knows my secret.About Louis.. You know..

Niall: How did he found out? Is he really dead now?

Harry: His body is outside the mayor. They will find him soon. There will be  a funeral and not a wedding.

Niall; how long this girl is packing her things? Angela where are you? Harry will take you whatever you want to go.

Niall went inside and went to the bathroom and saw Angela that she cut herself.

Harry; We must take her to the hospital now.

Niall; OMG I AM AFRAID THAT SHE LISTENED TO WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT..YOU KNOW..

Harry; Omg she is suicidal. I forgot about it.

Niall: Lets took her to the hospital,he said and grabbed  Angela and took her in Harry's car to take her to the hospital.

Ella was calling Niall all the time and he wasnt answering to her.

Ella; Why isnt he answering me. What is going on?

Then she opened the TV and when she saw the news she saw the only thing that didnt want to see in her life ever..

Ella: NOOOO,she said and screamed and she fainted..

P.S. OMG what did Ella saw and fainted? Is James and Angela dead? What will happen now with Niall and Ella?