34. Is Harry the father of Ella's baby+ not Niall?Niall lost everything?

James took Ella back in the hotel. Ella couldnt stop crying. She couldnt believe what Niall have told her. That they had a daughter together. She couldnt remember if she was pregnant.

Ella: Can you tell me why i dont remembered being pregnant at all?

James: Niall didn't want this baby and he hit you with a car to make you lost the baby. 

Ella: WHAT? THIS CANT BE TRUE.IF HE DIDNT WANT THE BABY WHY IS THE BABY WITH HIM NOW AND NOT WITH ME?

James: Dont forget that you cant raise a baby. You are blind.

Ella: When the X- Factor finishes i will make a surgery so i can see again. Niall never loved me. He is using our baby so he can be famous again. I'm not gonna allow this. Find me a lawyer. the baby needs to be with her mother.

James: Sorry but..

Ella: If you are not gonna help me with my baby i will not get married to you. I will let you die alone.

James: Okay i will do it,he said and left..

Mariella feel asleep in Niall's arms. Niall then got up and  went to the living room and he saw Amanda.

Niall: Why are you here? Me and my daughter dont need you anymore.

Amanda: How does Mariella feels now that she knows the truth.

Niall: She loves her mum so much. She loves her voice. Her voice calms her down.I put a video of Ella singing and she feel asleep with a big smile on her face.

Amanda: What about Ella? Does she feel anything? Why cant she remember anything that she was pregnant.

Niall: It is all James fault. I cant tell you what he did but he make her forget everything and take away our baby and gave it to another woman to raise it.

Amanda: the two twins brothers that they are in love with the same girl.

Niall: He doesnt want her. He is using her so he can be famous and rich. He only cares about money. nothing else.

Amanda: Will you sleep with your daughter tonight?

Niall: i cant sleep. I will just sit there and do nothing. I'm so sad that i cant play the guitar.

Amanda: We can do something else,she said and sat on his lap and started kissing him.

Niall: Can you please stop doing this?,he got up and then Amanda fell down and hit her head to the table.

Niall: OMG CELINE WAKE UP. I'm so sorry. I will call Zayn to come and pick you and take you to the hospital. I must stay with my daughter.

Niall called  Zayn to tell him what happened. Zayn came and took Amanda and Niall stayed with his daughter..

Next morning James took Ella to a lawyer so she can help her  with her daughter.

Ella: What is his name?

James: His name is Styles. Harry Styles.

Ella; Where did i listen to this name?

James: He is one of the most famous lawyers. Here he came. Hello Mr Styles. 

Harry: Hi Mr Horan. OMG Is that you Ella?

Ella: I remember this voice. You are Harry.

Harry: You become more beautiful now.

James: Can we talk about the reason we are here?

Harry: Yes what is your problem Ella?

Ella: I found out that i have  a daughter.

Harry: How didn't you know that you had a daughter?

Ella: The father of the baby keep it a secret from me. He tried to kill our baby by hitting me with a car and since then i cant remember most of the things that happened in my life.

Harry: But you remember my voice?

Ella: How can i  forget the one  that it was my first?

James: YOUR FIRST? ISN'T NIALL YOUR FIRST?

Ella: NO OMG HOW CAN HE SAY THAT THE BABY IS HIS WHEN I DIDNT SLEEP WITH HIM BACK THEN?

Harry: THAT MEANS THAT THE BABY IS MINE?

James: I need some fresh air,he said and left.

Harry: Your baby is mine also?

Ella: I dont remember sleeping with Niall. I only did it recently but i didnt want to say it in front of James.

Harry: OMG I'm so happy that i have a baby with you. I havent met a girl that i like for so many years. It was only you. Only you can make me feel like this. Only you. I will do anything for you Ella.

Ella: I will do anything to be happy again,to stay away from this monster. Please save me from the darkness.

Harry: okay i will arrange a meeting with Niall and his lawyer. The baby will come back to us Ella where he belongs.

Harry lead Ella outside but James wasnt there.

Ella: Where did he go?

Harry: i will take you back to your hotel. Dont worry.

Harry then took Ella back to the hotel. He couldnt believe what happened. He had a baby with the only girl that ever loved in his life.

Niall went to the hospital and he was waiting for Amanda to wake up. Zayn was with Mariella. Amanda wake up.

Niall: Finally you wake up. We are in a hospital now. Do you remember me?

Amanda: Where is Mariella?

Niall: Mariella is now with Zayn. Dont worry about her  Celine.

Amanda; Who is Celine? And why is my daughter with someone that i dont know?

Niall: You cant remember your own name? She is not your daughter btw. Zayn is Ella's twin brother.

 Amanda:I raised her for 4 years. Ella doesnt even know her. I'm her mother.

Niall: Amanda is that you? How i didn't recognized you before? You changed your hair and style.

Amanda: What is wrong with you? Has the girl make you lose your mind?

Niall: It is not of your business what i am doing with Ella.I hope she will love our daughter.

Amanda: DID YOU TELL HER THE TRUE? HOW DARE YOU? MARIELLA IS MY DAUGHTER.

Niall: Seriously you are crazy just like Angela. Go and make company with her in the mad house. You are both jealous of Ella. You are sick,he said and left.

Niall's lawyer Louis call him to tell him something that will make Niall crazy.

Niall: What do you want Louis?

Louis; Ella went to a lawyer. She want her daughter to live with her.

Niall; What about raising our daughter together?

Louis: Niall this baby isnt yours.

Niall: What are you even saying Louis? Are you crazy?

Louis: His name is Harry and he is Ella's lawyer.She claims that he is the one,her first that.. Niall do you listen to me?

Niall closed the phone.

Niall: She slept with someone else. I wasnt her first.She lied to me. NOOOOOOO,, Nothing matters anymore. I lost her and my daughter. I lost my career. Why i'm even alive anymore?

P.S. OMG Is Harry the father of Ella's daughter? Did Niall lost everything now?