11. Ella listens to Niall singing. Angela sees Ella again and she faints.

Amanda was on twitter and on the twitter all were talking about Niall's return to music.

Mariella: Is this my dad?

Amanda: Why are you keep asking me this?

Mariella: Cause you are looking at pics of him all the time.

Amanda: This doesnt mean that he is your dad.

Mariella: I dont even know how my dad looks like and i want to know him. I wish Niall was my dad.

Amanda: Okay.. Ehm someone is knocking at the door. I will go and open. 

Amanda went to open the door and it was Niall.

Amanda: What are you doing here?

Niall: I came here to take Mariella from you.

Amanda: You cant do this to me. She thinks that i am her mum.

Niall: This would change. I will search for her real parents. Come with me Mariella.

Mariella: Are you my dad?

Niall: You dont know how your dad looks like?

Mariella: Now my mum didnt show me any pics of him.

Niall: i will help you find your dad. Lets go now Ella.,he took Mariella and they left.

Kim saw them and went to talk to Amanda.

Kim: This little girl has the same eyes as Ella and Angela. OMG IS NIALL'S AND ELLA'S DAUGHTER.

Amanda: Omg thats why Mariella didnt hesitate to leave with Niall.. She loves him.  OMG She feels like he is her dad.

Kim: This would be a great headline story. But not for now. I must go and check on someone. Bye love.

Ella was from early in the morning in the studio of X- Factor. She was sharing a room with Rachel.

Rachel: I know your secret Ella.

Ella: I dont have any secret.

Rachel: I will make him forget about you.

Ella: Who are you talking about?

Rachel: About Niall. I will not let you come near him.

Ella: Why are you his girlfriend or something?

Rachel: Soon i will be his everything.

Ella: Are you going to use him to become famous?

Rachel: I dont need nobody help. I will win X- Factor.  I will not let you win X-Factor and steal Niall from me.

Ella: I dont care about Niall. Do whatever you want with him. It is not of my business.,she said and run away and went to cry in the toilet.

Niall went with Mariella in the X- Factor studios. He called Angela to come.

Angela: Why you called me to come here? Aww who is this little cute girl? OMG HER EYES. SHE LOOKS LIKE ELLA.

Niall: I know and i want you to take care of her cause i need to do my final rehearsals  for the song.

Mariella: I want to go to the toilet. 

Niall: Angela will take you. Take her to the toilet please. You know you are a girl.

Angela: It is the first time that you are calling me a girl.

Mariella: Hahaha is this your girlfriend?

Niall: WHAT NOOOO? Why this girl is laughing like me?,he sand and went to make his rehearsals.

Angela took Mariella to the toilets.

Mariella: I'm not letting you go inside. I'm a big girl.

Angela: Okay i will wait outside.

Mariella: Your clothes and hair are so funny. Hahaha,she said and went to the toilet.

Angela: I cant believe this thing. She also makes fun of me. I'm sure she is his daughter.

Mariella listen to someone crying in the next toilet.

Mariella: Why are you crying? Do you need a hug?

Ella came out of the toilet and she saw a little girl smiling at her.

Ella's flashback 1st October 2009

Niall: Ella where are you?

Ella: Leave me alone Niall,she said and she was crying.

Niall: What's wrong love? Why are you crying? Do you need  a hug?

Ella: Yes i need your hug,she said and run to hug him.

Niall: Who made you cry?

Ella: My dad is angry with me.

Niall: What did he tell you?

Ella: It is all Angela's fault. She told him that i have  a boyfriend. He is not allowed me to see you any more. I feel like my sister is jealous of me. She wants to have my life.

Niall; They made you sad so dont talk to them again and run a away with me. We can go to the X Factor together. Lets prove them all how talented you are my love.

Ella: I need to focus in school. We can only meet here. In the toilets of the school.

Niall: This would change very soon. It will came one day that we will not hide our love anymore,he said and give her a very passionate kiss.

End of Ella's flashback.

Mariella: Why are you sad? Let me hug you? she said and hug her.

Ella: Thanks for the hug. I need it so much.

Mariella: Come with me to listen to someone singing.,she said and lead her to go and see Niall singing.

Niall was singing with so much passion. He was playing the guitar and singing.

Niall: You will never love yourself half as much as i love you, you never treat yourself right darling but i want you too. If i let you know i'm here for you maybe you will love yourself like I LOVE YOU ELLA.

For one moment Ella felt that Niall was singing for her and he was looking at her.

Ella: THIS IS MY NIALL. THIS IS THE SONG. THIS CANT BE TRUE., she started crying.

Mariella; He has such a beautiful voice. I love him. Why are you crying?

Ella: I cant believe that i'm seeing him again. My angel,my king,my everything,my happiness. My light save from the dark.

Mariella; Is this a song? Are you a singer also?

Angela: Where have you been little girl? I was looking for you everywhere.

Mariella: We were watching Niall singing. In the end he said I LOVE YOU ELLA. 

Angela: Who is this girl? OMG YOU ARE NOT REAL. YOU ARE DEAD.

Ella tuned around and the only thing she said to Angela was: I think she is jealous of me she wants my life.

Angela: You are dead. HOW CAN I SEE YOU. YOU LIED TO ME,she said and fainted.

Ella: I have no time for any drama.,she said and left.

Niall then came and he saw  Angela that she was fainted.

Niall: Why she fainted?

Mariella: She saw a girl that she was looking exactly like me. We have the same green eyes..

Angela:  MY SISTER IS ALIVE. ELLA IS BACK.

Niall: WHAT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS BACK? MY ELLA? WHERE IS SHE?  TAKE ME TO HER.

P.S.  Will the time of Niall and Ella see each other again is really near?