CHAPTER 55

Samantha's POV

Harry's warm and wet lips was sliding all over my hot body, gently kissing me, licking me and nipping at my sensitive skin. He was touching me with his massive and warm hands made the lower parts of my stomach tingle. He knew exactly what he did to me. He knew what he needed to do to make me feel this good.
I gasped for air multiple times. He's my pleasure magician.

"I want to do really dirty things with you" he groaned into my ear as he gently nipped at my earlobe.

"Yes please" I groaned as he once again pressed his hard bulge against me.

"Beg me once more baby" he whispered as he started to pull down my pants along with my panties.

I took a hard grip around the white silk sheets with my hands "please Harry" I begged.

He smirked as he started to kiss my stomach. He held a steady grips around my thighs as he slowly moved downwards making me wanting more. More of him.

My hart was pumping and my breathing was unsteady. I can't explain what was going on inside my head when I was with him. It's incredible.

When he reached in between my legs I gasped for air as I felt his warm tongue slide all over me.

"So wet for me baby" he groaned as he continued licking me, filling me with pleasure.

I moaned, repeatedly. I grabbed the sheets between my fingers until my knuckles turned all white, I needed him more than ever right now.

"Be patience love" he whispered.

"Just fuck me already" I moaned as i put my hands into his long hair.

"As you please" he answered as I heard him unzip his pants.

"I'll make you forget about everything" he whispered in my ear.

He spread my legs wider with his thighs before he entered me hardly that made me let out a harsh moan.

"That's right baby, scream for me" he groaned as he started to move his hips hard against me.

I released the sheets and placed my hands on his muscular back. I dug my nails into his skin that made him moan softly. He loves pain for sure, am I right?

I literally tore his back apart with my nails as his thrusts got deeper and harder. I screamed until my voice disappeared and I bet Dorothea had left the building by now.

I flexed my legs around his torso as I felt that I was about to have an orgasm.

"Harry" I breathed.

"Come for me baby" he groaned as he made one final trust that sent me over the edge.
I grabbed the sheets between my hands and felt how my whole body was filled with joy. I screamed softly as Harry wrapped his arms around me. He collapsed softly on top of me as we tried to catch our breaths after our quite intense sex.

He rolled over beside me as he gently wrapped his arms around me.

"Wow" he said "that was quite intense"

I nodded "I've never been this horny before, literally"

Harry laughed as he placed a kiss onto my lips.

"Yeah, the foreplay wasn't very lasting"

I smirked "if a woman is horny she's horny, we won't wait"

Harry laughed once again "that's right"

I gave him a small smile before I pulled the blanket over our naked bodies.