CHAPTER 29

*DOUBLE UPDATE*

Samantha's POV

"Can you please stop calling me!" I said as I heard his voice on the other line.

"Can you please just hear me out!"

I sighed as I sat down on Harry's bed "what?"

"First of all, I'm so sorry for saying all of the stupid things I told you before, and second, please come back"

"What? You really want me to come back after what I did?" I said with a surprised tone.

"Yes I want you back Sam, there's one thing that I haven't told you but promise that you won't hang up on me?"

"That depends of what you're going to say"

Lucas sighed "please?"

"Okay"

"I haven't been really honest with you either. Last year, you remember when you were going home as you found out about Amy?" He started.

"Yes?"

"I followed with you but I left the same day remember?"

"Just get to the point Lucas"

"I went home because I had an affair"

"WHAT" I yelled as I quickly stood up from the bed.

"Yes, I'm really sorry I didn't told you about it-"

"In our apartment?!"

"No, I took a trip with her to Mexico"

"MEXICO?!? WHAT THE HELL LUCAS!" I yelled again and I was about to boil over with anger any second.

"Yes, but you aren't spotless yourself either right? I guess we're even"

"Lucas.. What the actual fuck? How can you even think that we would be even with this!?" I said as I started to walk around in the room.

"Because we both did something wrong and regret it?"

I sighed "Lucas we broke up-"

"But we can fix it right? Let me make it up to you please?"

"Lucas I-"

"Please Samantha, we've been together since high school. You're the only girl I've ever loved and I regret everything I did with Eva and we don't even have contact anymore , please Sam.."

I heard him sob from the other line and then I realised that he actually was crying.

"Lucas don't cry.." I said as I started to feel bad for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry but I really love you, I was about to ask you to marry me this weekend but then you went away and slept with someone else. But I forgive you please come back to me Sam" he said and sobbed.

My soul left my body as he finished his sentence and my heart stopped beating for a moment. "Lucas what are you saying?" I said with a shaky voice.

"I love you more than anything Samantha, please take me back so we can solve things out like we've done before"

My mind was full of words and scenes that I didn't really wanted to see. My brain was boiling and my pulse was rising after every step I took.

"I-I need to process this-"

"It's okay, take all the time you need I'm not going anywhere. I can promise you that"

All of this new information made me feel sick, first him cheating on me, him wanting us to get married, him wanting us back.