CHAPTER 26

Samantha's POV

Maybe I should leave Harry alone and just disappear from his life and let another woman take my place instead, that actually want to be treated like a submissive and let Harry do what he actually want. I'm just trouble and I've hurt Lucas so bad that I really need to try to solve it with him and go back to my ordinary life. I was just stupid to think that this actually would work and that I even agreed on it while my life was perfect.

---------

Harry's POV

Samantha opened the door and her eyes met mine.

"Harry can I talk to you?" Samantha said and I gave her a soft nod.

We walked together into my bedroom in the end of the room and she closed the door behind her as I sat down on the bed.

"Before I leave I need to know why you are so against me" She said as she turned around to face me.

"Against you?" I arched a brow.

"Yes, you're so off. I told you earlier about my break up with Lucas and about my childhood and you didn't even gave a damn about it"

I shrugged and she just looked down at the floor "if you hate me please tell me so I can have a reason to leave"

"Samantha, I don't hate you"

"Then why do you act like it then?" She said and looked up at me with her brown and glossy eyes.

"I was mad earlier because.."

"Because?" She said.

"I don't know how to say this right"

"Say what right?"

She placed her hands on her hips and I couldn't help but let another sigh leave my mouth.

"I've pretended that I've been hating you so you would break the deal and leave"

She looked face at me with a frown "I already knew that you wanted me to leave?"

"Yes"

Her face turned from surprised to sad "then why didn't you told me to leave right away?"

"Because I'm about to go against my own rules"

"How do you mean?"

I closed my eyes as I pulled my hands through my hair "I kind of like you okay, it's not that I love you or shit because love is just stupid, but I just couldn't let you go even if I wanted you to get the fuck away"

She nodded and looked a bit of sad "you said that you never would like me"

"No, I said that I never would love you"

"that's why you wanted me to break up with Lucas?"

"Yes, but then I wanted you two to solve it and then I wanted you to hate me and go back to your own life"

She nodded again.

"If you want me to leave just tell me because I can't take this anymore"

I looked deep into her brown eyes "I don't want you to leave, but I don't want to like you either. Not in this way"

She nodded again "I don't know what we should do"

"Me neither"

"Okay let's do like this then, treat me like one of your old submissives. Tie me up and spank me or whatever you want and dont even care that it's me who's actually there" she said after a couple of minutes of silence.