CHAPTER 43

Samantha's POV

I gasped quietly as I placed my hands over my mouth in shock. I couldn't really believe my eyes of what I was watching. I saw Harry, sitting on the floor. Crying.

His eyes were red and his lips were swollen. He looked really devastated sitting there in a white shirt and black jeans with a bottle of whiskey in his left hand onto the cold floor. Harry Styles the billionaire was sitting in his light office at 7am in the morning drinking and crying his eyes out.

His attention moved over to me and his green eyes met mine.

"Sam?" He blurred in a raspy tone.

"Harry" I said as I stepped into his office and started to walk towards him with worry filling my veins.

"W-why are you h-here?" He said as he followed me with his glossy eyes through the room.

"I need to talk to you" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and stopped a few inches away from him.

He tried to stand up but stumbled over his own feet and luckily I was fast enough to catch him before he would fall onto the spotless floor. He placed his arms around me as I helped him over to the couch. I sat down next to him as I took the bottle of whiskey away from his weak hand.

"Why are you drinking?" I asked as I looked over at him a bit angry. His answer wasn't really what I expected.

He just laughed. Really loudly.

"Be a little quiet will you" I said as I placed my hand over his mouth to make him shut up.

He removed my hand from his swollen lips "I can do whatever I want" he said as he tried to stand up from the comfortable couch.

I stopped him halfway up and dragged him back into a sitting position next to me.

"Harry stop!" I said as I placed my hands onto his cheeks and forced him to look at me.

He stayed silent.

"This isn't you, why are you doing this?" I said as I gently stroked his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Doing what?" He said.

"This. Drinking, crying wh-"

He smirked "there's a lot you don't know about me love"

I rolled my eyes.

"I know that this isn't you"

He chuckled softly "and what do you know?"

"Everything"

He removed my hands from his face and laughed at me with sarcasm in his voice.

"You don't know anything about me"

I looked at him and was about to boil over "I know about your relationship you had with your father and it's okay harry, I understand"

He froze, before he looked at me with dark eyes "what do you know about my father?"

I sighed as I placed my hands into my lap "Cassie told me. She's the reason that I am here"

He chuckled again "she's an arrogant bitch"

I nodded "but she's still the one who gave birth to me"

He rolled his eyes as he slightly pulled his hand through his hair. Who was this man? what have happened to Harry who I fell in love with?

I stood up and walked over to his black desk and started to look through his drawers for some aspirin. Maybe that will help him to get back to normal. Drunk harry is like Debby said, not nice at all.