CHAPTER 46

Samantha's POV

I woke up by the pain of my nose as I slowly sat up onto the cold floor with my back resting onto the wall behind me. I gently felt with my hands and instantly knew that it was broken. It was swollen and it was dried blood everywhere. I sighed heavily. I'm officially kidnapped. Again.

I looked around and saw that I was in a some sort of basement. It was a cement floor and cement walls, it was cold and a little scary actually. But. I wasn't really scared. And I'm actually really surprised myself.

I stood up onto my shaky legs with the help of the cold cement wall as support. I was really exhausted. I followed the wall over to a door and pushed down the door handle. It was locked. Of course it was.

I felt through my pockets in my leather jacket and felt that I still had my phone. I picked it up and unlocked it. And to my big disappointment, no signal.

I sank down to the cold floor again. Who am I gonna fool. I'm going to be dead before the night is over.
I'm gong to face the death if I don't get away from here. It really looks like I'm in a criminal minds episode. And I am the victim.

After some minutes of thinking I heard voices from the other side of the door. A deep one. I swallowed hard as I heard my heart beat faster. I pressed myself against the cold wall and tried to hold my breath. My bare legs were cold and I couldn't feel my toes in my shoes. This is bad. This is the end. I'm 100% sure.

Then a quick thought crossed my mind. What if I can escape?

I looked around in the basement for something to use. I saw some old pillows and a chair in a corner next to some moving boxes.
What if I brake the chair and hit them with the chairs leg?
It might work.

I quickly stood up as I ran over to the chair and broke off one of the legs as quietly as I could.

I ran back to the door and stood ready to hit whoever was hiding on the other side. The door creaked and swung wide open. A man in a black mask walked inside.
I took a deep breath. Now's my shot.

I swung the chair leg right into the mans face as hard as I could that made him trip backwards and scream out of pain that I may broke his nose too. Oppssss

I threw the chair leg away and ran out through the door and upstairs a metallic stair.

I opened another door and waited to see if the coast was clear. I ran outside and towards an exit.

I turned out to be in some sort of living room. It were a couch and a coffee table in the middle of the room decorated in violet tones. And the only thing I saw that actually were useable was a window. My only way out.

I heard people running behind me. So the window it is.

I opened it and literally jumped outside. Luckily it wasn't a long way down.

I landed onto my knees and stood up quickly before I started to run as fast as I could away from there. I ran as fast as my legs could bare. I didn't cared where I was, I just wanted to get away from there.

----

When my legs were about to give up I stopped next to a dead road far away from the house.

I sat down and tried to catch my breath after my intense run. My phone buzzed and I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was Dorothea. Good timing.

"Hello??" I said harshly, still breathing like a pig.

"What's going on Mrs brown?" Her voice was calm and very questioning.

I started to cry "Dorothea you need to help me" I said with tears streaming down my face as I looked around the dead road surrounded by some trees to really make sure that I was alone.

"What happened?" She said.

"I can't explain, they might be after me" I squeaked as I looked around once again, afraid like a little chicken.

"Where are you?" She said harshly from the other line.

"I'm in the middle of nowhere, please help me" I cried as I placed my hand over my mouth to keep quiet.

"Do you have "find your iPhone" on?"

"Y-yes"

"I'll be there"

"T-thank-"

A loud bang echoed through the little forest. It was a bang after a gun.

"Oh my god Dorothea they're here" I screamed as I cried even more.

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE I'LL BE THERE" she shouted and I could hear that she was running.

My pulse raised as I crawled down into the grass and tired to hide. Please don't find me I prayed into my head as I sobbed into the wet grass. Please don't find me.

--------

Harry's POV

"More wine?" I asked gently as I looked over at Vickys bright eyes from the other side of the table.

"Yes please" she giggled as she held up her glass towards me.

I poured some of the red liquid into her glass when I noticed that Dorothea ran towards us like she had fire in her ass.

"Whoah" I said and stopped her by grabbing her arm to make her stop.

"Let go, I'm in a hurry" she said as she got loose from my grip.

"Where?" I raised a brow, taking a sip from my wine.

"Mrs Brown is in danger"

I rolled my eyes, yeah right. She might have broke up with lucas or something. "That's bullshit"

She looked at me like she's seen a demon.

"I can't believe you" she said as she started to walk towards the door.

I rolled my eyes again. I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. About. Her. Anymore.

I turned back my attention to Vicky.

She smiled "do you want to give me a tour around your house?"

I nodded "my pleasure"

She took her bottom lip between her teeth as she stood up and followed me towards the poolroom.

----

Samantha's POV

I could hear that people were running through the forest as branches cracked from behind me. I swallowed hard, every muscle in my body was tensed. Please let met get away from here.

The wind was cold and I could feel how my hair was glued onto my face. What if this is the end? That I could go from a ordinary New York girl to a submissive/kidnapped/heartbreaker Washington girl in less than 3 months. That my life could turn upside down in less than 3 months is sick.

I could glance car lights a couple of feet away and I could feel in my bones that it was Dorothea. As the car got closer I stood up and ran quietly towards the black Mercedes.

Dorothea, my lifesaver.

As I was about to open the door I heard a loud scream from behind me, I turned around in pure reflex and noticed a man, pointing with his gun towards me.

My blood froze to ice as I met his gaze through the dark night.

"Come over or I'll shoot" he screamed.

I swallowed hard.

"What do you want with me?" I yelled back with a cracking tone. I was hell out of scared right now as my legs were shaking.

"Come over or I'll shoot" he repeated harshly, walking towards us.

Dorothea rolled down the window behind me. "JUMP INSIDE" she yelled as she opened the door for me.

I quickly jumped inside as I heard a loud bang echo through the empty and dark forest.

--------------------------
Stay tuned... x

Much love xx