CHAPTER 41

Samantha's POV

The cold wind hit my face as we left the warm and lit up airport behind. We walked in the direction of a black van standing in the parking lot with the engine on and the front lights shining through the dark night. I took a deep breath of hope when I felt that nervousness started to fill my veins. I swallowed hard, I regret everything I thought about getting kidnapped earlier. I'm scared as hell.

When we reached the black van the man opened the door for me and gestured with his hand that I should jump inside.

"Why?" I questioned him.

He arched a brow "are you really questioning me?"

I swallowed hard again as I met his blue eyes "this is illegal"

He chuckled hardly, giving me the 'I don't give a fuck look'. "I don't care about the law ma'am, just get inside"

"No"

He rolled his eyes as he took a strong grip around my arm and dragged me closer to the car, his grip stopped the blood from flowing through my veins that made my arm numb away.

"You're hurting me" I squeaked as I tried to get loose from his hard grip.

The man next to me pushed away the man with the blue eyes from me "you idiot, he told us not to hurt her!"

I frowned "who is 'he'?" I asked.

"Shut up Smith, she's not going to jump into this van with her own will"

Smith nodded "that's right, but You can't hurt her Kevin, the boss made that pretty clear"

Kevin rolled his eyes "just shut up and get her into the van"

He left us alone and jumped into the front seat as smith looked down at me with his green eyes. No. Not green eyes.

"Please don't make this hard"

I nodded, I crossed my arms over my zipped leatherjacket and walked slowly into the van and took a seat in one of the grey fabricated seats. I fastened the seatbelt with a shaky hand as I crossed my arms over my chest again. My heart was like a horse race competing about the trophy. I don't know what is going to happen next. But it's sure damn nothing good.

The windows in the car was all black and only reflexed your own reflection. It smelled like car oil mixed with boost. I sighed, maybe this is the end of me after all.

Smith took a seat in front of me as he closed the door behind us with a loud bang. As he fastened his grey seatbelt the car started to move, his eyes met mine instantly.

"Don't be afraid Samantha-" he stopped halfway in his sentence and looked at me with scared eyes.

What?

I arched a brown "how do you know my name?"

His lips were shaking as he pulled his hand through his black hair "I-I just guessed"

The nervous laugh he did afterwards told me that he was lying. "You're lying" I said and that made his lips shake even more.

"No"

The light in the car was sticky and both me and smith sat all quiet while the car drove onto a really bumpy road and it felt like you went on a dangerous rodeo. I took my time to watch Smith carefully. Tall, big muscles, black hair, no facial hair, green eyes. And the most important sign, a mole above his left eyebrow. I took every detail of him into my mind so I could use it to the police later. They can't get away with this. Never in a million years.

After several minutes that felt like hours the car stopped and smith picked up his phone and dialled a number that I couldn't recognise.

He placed it against his ear and looked at me as he waited for the person on the other line to answer. I looked away to avoid his gaze, it was just so uncomfortable by having him looking at me like a piece of meat. Finally I heard a voice from his phone.

"What?"

Smith cleared his throat "we're here sir"

--

"Yeah, everything is okay"

--

"We will bring her inside"

He canceled the call and placed his phone back into his pocket "time to go princess"

I swallowed hard as I put some of my brown hair behind my ear. I unclasped my seatbelt and watched smith open the door to let us out. He walked out first before he let me get out as well, I looked around and all I could see was trees. Tons of trees.

Every thought of hope left my mind and got replaced by death and darkness. This is actually the last I'm going to see, I'm officially going to face my own grave before this night is over.

Smith tapped on my shoulder "time to go"

I nodded and walked with him towards a brown building surrounded by a white fence, where the hell was I?

The grass was high and the flowers looked like they died ages ago, it was very creepy. And the colour onto the walls had faded away into cracks that showed the rotten wood underneath. This was literally like a horror movie in real life.

Smith walked with me to the backside of the building to a metallic door, he opened it and held it open for me.

"Walk straight and take the first left"

I looked inside, it was all black.

"But I can't see anything" I said as I looked up at smith.

He shrugged "better open your eyes princess"

I closed my eyes and tried to get myself mentally prepared for walking inside there. But both me and my mind knew that whatever was hiding inside there wasn't nice. Not nice at all.

I walked past Smith inside through the metallic door and felt with my fingers against the cold and wet wall to find the way. I couldn't even describe with words of how afraid I was right now, but I can't tell that if you want to know how hard my heart was beating right now, try to hammer yourself in the chest with a sledgehammer 60 times per second. When I reached the end of the corridor I turned left and felt a door. I grabbed the door handle and pushed it down before I slowly opened it and met a strong light from the other side of the door. I squinted my eyes so they didn't get burned by the strong light, I placed my hand in front of my face trying to block away the light pointed at my face. As I stepped inside I slowly but safely saw a table, and then a chair, and a then..

Cassie.

-----------------------------
"Drag me to the dark side and show me what my body was made for".....

Much love xx