CHAPTER 30

*SENSITIVE READERS ARE WARNED*

Samantha's POV

"Harry?" I asked gently as I turned my head towards him.

"mm?" He murmured still with his eyes closed and his head buried into the pillow.

"Why don't you want to love someone?"

"C'mon not this now" he wined and turned his face away from me.

"I just want to know.." I said and sighed as I sat up.

"I have told you once and I won't do it again"

I rolled my eyes slightly as I scratched my arm before I glanced back at Harry "sorry for asking"

"I don't mean to sound rude, but I've told you so many times and my reasons are still the same" he said and lifted up his head and looked back at me.

"But I'm to dumb to understand why, and it bothers me"

"Don't let it bother you angel, it's just who I am and I can't change it. I tried this relationship thing with Angela but you saw how that turned out"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for bringing it up again" I said and as I pulled my hand through my hair.

"It's okay, but this was the last time I explained it okay?" He said with a deep morning voice as he smirked.

"Yes"

"Come here" he said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me down to him.

"Harry.." I giggled as he placed his arm around me.

"I know I gave you a room, but you still have to follow the rules" he said and I turned my head towards him.

"I know, luckily your bed is huge so we both can fit here together"

"I wouldn't mind have you sleeping on top of me"

I punched him slightly on his arm as I smiled at his stupid sense of humour. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand "it's 5pm"

"Already?" Harry said as he yawned still with his arm around me.

"Yep, what's your plans for tonight?" I asked and Harry's hungry eyes met mine.

"I know exactly what I want, but the question is, do you?"

I arched my brow as I studied his hilarious smirk that was playing on his lips "and what do I want?"

Harry opened the drawer in the nightstand and picked up a key with a soft silk band attached at the end. He gave it to me and I studied it between my fingers.

"Where does this key lead to?" I asked.

"To paradise, the only weakness is if you're ready"

"Is it to the room in the basement?" I asked and my eyes grew wider when Harry nodded.

"Yes, I'm kind of impatient on the sex front"

"Harry" I giggled as I placed my hands over my face.

"Don't say that you aren't kind of horny?" Harry asked and I laughed as I spread a little gap between my fingers and looked at him.

"What? You have needs you know, and as I am your dominant I commands you to seduce me"

I sat up with my mouth swung open and literally glared down at him with a shocked face "you want me, to seduce you?"

"Yes, I want you to show me what you've got, but. *he raised a finger* You're going to wear a blindfold"