CHAPTER 13

DOUBLE UPDATE

Samantha's POV

Angela's eyes were burning holes through my whole body as I walked beside Harry towards her, but I stopped halfway beside Debbys desk and watched Harry continue to walk towards her.

"Why is she here? Didn't she got fired?" I whispered to Debby as I still observed Harry and Angela.

"I don't know, she ran inside and shouted after Harry, so I told her that he was at lunch with you" she whispered back.

I sighed. "She's probably going to think that it was a date that it clearly wasn't"

"Wasn't it a date?" She asked and raised a brow.

"No? I already have a boyfriend" I said and looked at her.

"Oh" she said and looked over at Harry and Angela again.

"Why would I ever date my boss?" I asked and my face was priceless.

"I don't know, I just thought you guys where dating" she said and shrugged.

"He's not my type either way" I said and laughed.

"So he haven't told you about that offer?" She said, still looking over at Harry and Angela.

"What offer?"

"Huh?" She said and looked back at me.

"What offer?" I repeated.

"Nothing, just forget I said something" she said and looked at me with a nervous face as she fake smiled.

"Debby tell me, what offer did you talk about?" I asked.

"Nothing, I didn't knew what I was talking about" she said and waved away my question.

Harry walked back to us and Angela was storming out through the doors with big steps.

"She's mad?" Debby asked as she pulled up her blonde hair up into a bun.

"Something like that yes" he said and pulled his hand through his hair.

"Debby told me about an offer you was supposed to ask me? Do you know something about that?" I asked Harry and his face froze as he looked to Debby.

"You told her?"

She shook her head and looked at me with a 'I'm so freaking sorry' face.

"Told me what?" I asked.

He sighed. "Follow me to my office"

What the hell is going on? What the hell is this offer shit about?

I walked over the white marble floor until I reached the elevator. I pressed on the button and turned around to face Harry.

"Have I done something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head "No, it's nothing like that"

I nodded. Then was it it?

The doors opened and we walked inside. Harry pressed on the 20th button and rested his back against the metallic wall and sighed as the elevator started to move.

"You have to promise me one thing.." He started and looked at me.

I nodded. "You can't leave my office until I tell you"

I flexed my muscles as I looked at him, what the hell is he going to offer me?

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened both of us walked into Harry's office. I walked towards the chair in front of his desk and took a seat as I crossed my arms over my chest. I could hear Harry slowly walking through the room and saw him appear in the corner of my eye and he nicely took a seat in the chair in front of me.