CHAPTER 2

Harry's POV

*prologue*

My life have always been like a living hell since dad died, he left me here with a company I didn't knew what to do with and he left my mom, or more exactly my stepmom behind when he crashed that car. Well it's a very tragic story but I'm going to make a long story short, he drank way too much one night after a fight with Elena and left her alone with my stepbrother Tomas early on New Year's Eve. He crashed with an oil tank and died immediately, he left us all behind. But he left a testament where he gave me all of his money and even his company. Elena got nothing but the house and that's fair because all she did was to use him for his money.

"Harry, stop with that daydreaming thing, it scares me" Angela said as she took a strong grip around my arms.

"I can't help it and you know that" I said very frustrated.

"I know but can you at least try? It's very irritating when you do it all the time" she sighed and stood up from my lap.

I rolled my eyes and pulled up my zip on my pants before I pulled my chair back to the desk.

"I'm not your fuck buddy, just so you know" she said and pulled down her dress before she fixed her new fucked hair.

"I know" I said and pulled my hand through my hair.

"Seriously Harry what do you want from me?" She asked and swung out with her arms and walked towards me.

"I don't know"

"You don't know? I want a relationship not a 'fuck buddy'" she said and looked at me with a straight face.

"Do you really think that you're just my fuck buddy?" I asked and rested my back against the chair and studied her with my eyes.

"Yes"

I laughed, for the first time in months I've actually let myself laugh. My stomach was hurting inside my body and my eyes was starting to get wet, it was a nice feeling that I've missed.

"Why are you laughing you idiot?" She said and looked at me with a serious face.

But I just kept on laughing, she's so adorable standing there just looking at me with her blue eyes and wondering what I'm laughing at.

"Sorry" I said and smirked.

"I'm leaving, I'm tired of your bullshit" she said and grabbed her bag from the floor.

"Don't leave this room until I tell you too" I said and her face was twisted in anger.

"Don't you dare to tell me what to do"

I stood up gently and walked towards her. Her face changed expression within seconds and her eyes met mine while I gently put my arms around her.

"I really like you Angela I really do, I would do anything for you if I could, but I can't. I'm not that person who likes being in relationships and you know what I like to do, I like to sleep with other women" I said and she turned away her head from me.

"I know Harry, but I can't just be your friend who shows up every time you want to have sex"

Her face was so innocent, she's a really sweet girl and I can't risk to loose her. I stroked my hand gently against her cheek and forced her to look at me, I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and rested my hands on her waist.

"I know but I'm sorry, I can't change who I am. I really like you Angela but I can't give you what you want, I can't give you what you need" I said and pulled her closer to me.

She rested her head on my shoulder and rubbed her hands softly on my back.

"What if we could have a relationship and you still could fuck other girls?" She said and looked at me.

My face was priceless.

"Angela it's not only about sex, it's everything around it. To be in charge, make them feel pleasure, to make them feel loved" I said.

"I can live with that"

"Really? You won't get jealous and be mad at me when I have one of my girls over here and fucks them against the counter when you're in the room next door?" I said and arched a brow in confusion when she nodded.

"Yes, I can live with it. But only if you promise me to try your best to be my 'boyfriend' and takes care of my needs" she said.

"Deal"

She smirked and dragged me into a long and passionate kiss.

"The deal starts from tomorrow"

She turned around and walked towards the door. "But remember styles, I have needs too"

She closed the door behind her and left me alone in my office.

This is going to be a hell of a ride but I'm ready to jump on that train. This is going to be a hard challenge for me but I'm ready to do it. But I need to find another girl to fuck with, someone new to spoil and make her feel good. But the question is who?

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A new journey is about to start, how's it going to start and how's it going to end? Continue to read and find out! x

Much love x