CHAPTER 15

Samantha's POV

"Then what's your answer?" He asked with a gentle voice.

"My answer is no, I can't do this, I can't be the one you want me to be"

He nodded but I could see that he was disappointed "okay, thanks for considering it"

I nodded "I hope it's okay?"

"Of course it is, it was your own choice"

I nodded again and gave him a shy smile. "I'll go now, thanks for today"

"No problem"

I walked back towards the door and closed it behind me before I walked towards the elevator and letted out a deep breath, I could finally relax after the tensed moment I just went through. I knew that I made the right decision because this was just so freaking sick.

I pulled my hair up into a loose bun as I walked inside the elevator. I pressed on the button to the bottom floor and waited for it to start moving.

I walked outside from the elevator as it reached the bottom floor and I made my way smoothly towards Debby's desk.

"Can you tell Mr. Styles that I'm not going to that meeting tonight?"

"Of course, I'll send Hannah instead" she said and gave me her special smile.

"Thanks"

I have her a cold smile before I walked outside the building towards my car when I remembered that I had forgot my bag at Harry's office when he told me about that stupid agreement. Fuck.

I walked back inside with a frown on my face and I couldn't help but sigh when I saw Debby's confused face.

"Did you forgot something?" Debby asked as she saw me returning.

"My bag" I said and pointed upstairs.

"A classic" she said and giggled.

I made my way back towards the elevator and walked inside, I rolled my eyes when I saw a red haired girl already standing there. Vicky.

"Hey Samantha!" Vicky said.

Yay.

"Hey"

"You look fantastic today!" She said and smiled, probably lying to me like she's always done.

I wish I could say the same.

"You too, have you got a haircut?"

"Yes, do you like it?" She said and did a little pirouette as the elevator started to move.

"It fits you very well" I said and half smiled.

She was going to the 19th floor, I pressed on the 20th as I still looked at her.

It was nicely quiet until she asked me with her squeaky voice . "Have you heard about Mr. Styles and Angela?"

I nodded "it's a tragic"

"Yeah, but now when he's available you can flirt with him" she said and winked at me.

I giggled. "Not a great idea"

"I'm all in for it, he's a billionaire for fuck sake. He's every woman's dream" she said as the elevator stopped on her floor.

Yeah and he likes to fuck people rough on his spare time.

"Good luck then" I said and smiled.

"Thank you" she gave me a warm smile before she walked outside towards her own office through the long brown corridor.