CHAPTER 6

My alarm went off at 7 am even though it was Sunday. I was going on this stupid interview today, I could cancel it but my dad seemed so happy about me going. I have no freaking idea of where 'Styles Industries' are placed or shit like that and I have no car either. Great just so fucking great.

I sat up and sighed before I went off to one of the bathrooms upstairs. I stepped out from my room and saw that mom and dad's door were still shut. I made my best to walk as quietly as I could on the cracking floor past their room to the bathroom at the end of the corridor.

I turned on the lamp and waited for it to lit up the bathroom. I really need to take a shower, I can't go to a billionaire and smell like a pig. I turned on the shower and took off my hoodie and my shorts before I stepped inside the shower.

- - - -

I blow dried my hair and put on some powder and mascara before I went back to my room. I looked through my clothes for something to wear, I can't wear a dress because it would look way to fancy and I can definitely not wear a t-shirt. I took my black pair of jeans and a white blouse and changed into it before I studied myself in the mirror on the wall. I shrugged and put on some perfume before I took my black high heels and my CV and walked downstairs.

I decided to skip breakfast as I could eat after the interview. I put on my high heels and took a key before I left. I locked the door and walked out on the road. Now to the big question......how the hell am I going to get there?

I sighed and looked around for a bus stop. But of course it was no one in sight.

I looked up at the sky and there was no clouds and no chance for rain , I took a deep breath as I started to walk down the sidewalk. I have no freaking idea where I was going but at least I tried to find the way.

"Hey Samantha, need a ride?"

I looked at the road and saw Vicky in a red ford.

I wanted to say no but I said yes.

"Where are you going this early?" She asked as I jumped into the passenger seat.

"To an interview" I said and fastened my seatbelt.

"Where?" She asked and started to drive.

"Styles industries"

"You are? What a coincidence, I already work there" she smiled.

Fuck.

"You do?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm a secretary. It's a good pay check there" she smiled.

And you still wear sloppy clothes?

"That sounds really good Vicky" I said.

"Yeah I love it there, and Harry is really hot I can tell, bad that he's married though" she said.

"He's married?" I asked. I didn't saw him wearing a wedding ring when he was at the ceremony.

"Yeah, to Angela his assistant. I don't think that she's pretty at all" she said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and hoped to the love of god that this ride was over soon.

"And I thinks that it's weird that she works for him when she's married to him" she said.

"Maybe he's just nice to let her work there?" I said.

"Yeah you're right, but there's something weird about it for sure" she said and her eyes was small as slots.

I nodded.

I saw a big white building with the sign 'STYLES INDUSTRIES' in front of the car.

"I'm going to drop you off here, go to the information desk and ask for Debby, she's the nice one" Vicky said.