CHAPTER 17

Samantha's POV.

The lunch with Debby was really fun, she told me about her boyfriend David and about their dog Ben. She told me that they lived in an apartment only a couple of minutes away from the building, and she even told me that the apartment next to theirs are for sale. She even tried to convince me to take a look at it, but I need to talk to Lucas first.

"It was really fun talking to you today Debby, and I'll talk to Lucas about the apartment when I comes home" I said as we entered Styles Industries.

"That's perfect, it would be fun if we could be neighbours" she said and giggled.

"Agree" I said and smiled as we walked towards a conference room.

"Samantha this is Mike, one of our new sellers" she said and introduced me to him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mike" he said and reached out his hand.

"Samantha"

I shook his hand and gave him a warm smile.

"I need to keep going, nice to meet you Samantha" he said and smiled with his water blue eyes.

"Nice to meet you too"

He disappeared down the hall and I looked at Debby "need to go, I have a lot of work waiting for me at my desk"

"Let's have dinner at my place tonight? You can bring Lucas with you and we can have a cozy night?" She offered.

"Sounds perfect" I said and smiled.

"See you at eight then?"

I nodded and started to talk towards the elevators. After the boring ride I walked outside in the direction of one of the toilets, I'm about to pee my pants any moment and I need to go. Fast.

When I was done I washed my hands before I walked outside. I walked towards Harry's office and knocked on the door.

I opened the door myself since no one else did it and saw that Harry was talking into his phone. I rolled my eyes and walked inside towards his couch and took a seat on it. I looked outside the window and saw tiny people walking around on the streets looking like ants. It was kind of interesting to see how people looks from this height and how they move like flashlights across the streets with Starbucks cups in their hands.

"Okay, I'll call a lawyer tomorrow" Harry said.

....

"Don't worry, I'll fix it"

He canceled the call and sighed as he placed his phone on his desk.

"A problem with the company?" I asked as he turned around his chair to face me.

"Not my company, but one of my employees have been including in a drug dealer member chip" he said.

"Who?" I asked maybe a little bit to curious.

"No one you know"

I nodded as I pulled my hands through my hair and sighed.

"Can you do me a favour?" He asked gently.

"What?"

"Go over and lock the door"

I nodded and stood up from the comfortable couch as I made my was over to the door and locked it.

"Something else?" I asked as I looked back at him.

"Come back"

I walked back towards his desk but stopped a couple of feet away from him. He studied me from head to toe before he said "I want you to clean my desk"