CHAPTER 23

Samantha's POV

The boat house was quite small, but really cozy at the same time. It was decorated with some old furnitures and some fish paintings was hanging on the walls. We walked towards a hidden stair that leaded us up into a guest room with a bed and a view towards the beautiful and clear sea. I heard some seagulls from outside the window and I could even hear the waves from the sea slam against the soft sand.

"This is my little paradise" Harry said as he walked over to the window to open it, it was quite warm in here so it would be really nice if we could get some fresh air inside.

I sat down on the bed as I gently pulled down my hair and softly pulled my fingers through it. I took some soft breaths as I mentally prepared myself for maybe one of the hardest tests in my whole life, but this test may be a lot different from the others, you couldn't cheat on this.

Harry was still wearing only a towel hanging loose around his waist and now I could spot all of his tattoos that he had on his arms, it wasn't just a few it was loads. I never thought that he would even have tattoos, but like my mom always told me 'you can never judge a book by it's cover' and definitely not Harry.

"Braid your hair" he said spontaneous and turned around to face me.

"Why?" I asked, not really knowing why.

"Just do it"

"Okay sir" I whispered with sarcasm as I started to braid my hair in a slow rhythm, I had no strength to argue so I did as he said.

"We need a stop word, because i need to know when you can't take it anymore and want me to stop"

"What about.....ketchup?" I said and Harry arched a brow and chuckled.

"Really, Ketchup?"

"What about it?" I frowned.

"If you want to scream ketchup it's fine by me"

And ego Harry is back on track.

"Choose a better word then" I said and rolled my eyes as I waited for him to answer.

"Say the word 'red' if you want me to stop" he finally said after minutes of silence.

Red? Did he just took over than 5 minutes to come up with the word 'red'? But instead of arguing with him I gave him a soft nod.

"Red it is"

He smirked and walked towards the bed with slow steps. He stopped only inches away from me and i had to look up so I could see his flawless face and meet his green and beautiful eyes.

"So beautiful and so innocent" he whispered.

My heart skipped a beat.

I gently moved back onto the bed and Harry smoothly took a position over me with his knees between my legs. "Let's find out how much you can take" he growled into my ear that sent shivers down my spine. He gently stroke my thighs with his hands and moved them higher up underneath the white silk robe, I letted out a soft groan as I felt his cold hand trail down underneath my pink lace panties.

He rested his right elbow on the bed for support and whispered into my ear with a husky voice "what's the stop word again angel?"

He letted one finger slide inside me and I could help but groan a little as he started to move it into a slow and teasing rhythm. "Red" I whispered almost hearable.

"Good girl" he smirked and added a second finger inside me, he started to move them faster and I letted out some soft moans as he curled his fingers hitting my g-spot a few times in a row to tease me.