CHAPTER 14

Samantha's POV

"Have Debby been your..?" I asked quietly as I leered towards the door.

"Yes"

"But.., isn't she.."

"Samantha, Debby was one of my first ones. She was single during the whole time but she didn't fell inlove with me and vice versa"

I nodded. "This is still so freaking sick"

He sighed, still holding me by the wall. "Like I said, you don't have to do this. You can just say no and don't tell anyone about it"

"If I say no, are you going to look for somebody else then?"

He locked his eyes with mine "yes"

I nodded again and turned my head to the clock that hanged by the window.

"How long time do I have until you want to know my answer?" I asked and looked back at him.

He arched a brow and looked kind of surprised "in the end of your shift"

"Okay, I'll give you your answer then" I said and lightly pushed him away from me so I could get loose from his grip. I walked towards the door and turned around my head as I grabbed the doorknob "have no big expectations because this is still so fucking sick"

I opened the door and walked outside before I closed the door behind me. I was petrified. What the hell happened? My pulse was raising and my veins was tensed as I made my way back towards my office. I literally ran inside and locked the door behind me before I sank down to the floor and rested my head against the glass door behind me.

What would Lucas say about this? I can't betray him like this. This is so fucking sick. Lucas would literally kill me if he finds out, or even worse he would leave me. I'm so freaking confused right now. I don't know what to do or what to say, I'm speechless, so freaking speechless.

I felt that my eyes began to fill with tears, not really knowing why. I'm afraid I guess, afraid of my choice, afraid of what's going to happen if I say yes, or no.

I stood up gently and wiped away some escaping tears underneath my eyes and walked over to my desk. I sat down in my chair and placed my head in my hands.
Do I really want to have a sexual relationship with Harry? No love or feelings just rough sex?
Thoughts were flying around inside my head that made me feel sick, like I almost needed to throw up any second. My head was spinning and I was so frustrated that I didn't told him no right away.

But something in my body wanted me to say yes. Yes to be his submissive, to be with him.

"Samantha you don't want this" I said to convince myself that I was just stupid. There is no feeling in my body who wants me to say yes.

I took up my black file with a shaking hand as I started to read through some papers about the environment in the building. I need to think about something else the last hours I have left to decide, but I already knew my answer, I just needed to wait until the time is out.

Harry's POV

The clock was ticking and Debby had called me to ask about the deal.

"Why did you told her about the deal?" I said and sighed, pulling my hand through my hair.

"I don't know, she seemed to like you so I thought you had asked her"

"Debby she's been working here for 3 days and you really think she wants to have that kind of relationship with me?"

"I'm sorry okay? I just thought she liked you since she's been looking at you every time you walks by" she said.

"And no one else does that?"

I could almost see her rolling her eyes.

"Have you told her yourself yet? She asked.

"Yes"

"And what did she say?"

"She said that she wanted to think about it"

"That's great!"

"She's going to say no Debby, I wanted to get her to know me better before she would find out about the agreement"

"Harry, I've known you for years. I've been your *she whispered* submissive myself"

"It's was ages ago"

"Yeah, but you asked me like the same time you asked Samantha, 3 days after I started to work here. I was nervous of course but I just wanted to be with you. Not in a romantic way, but I wanted to feel your body, I wanted to feel you near me"

I nodded "yeah I remember, but this is different. You was so full of energy when I asked you, but Samantha seemed so scared"

"She's not, trust me. She's just nervous about it, like I was"

"I'm not sure about that, you were like more 'expectant scared' she's more like just scared" I said and rested my back against my chair.

"Don't be pessimistic Harry, just wait until you get her in bed with you tied up. Then she never want to leave" she said and giggled.

I laughed slightly "so when I first slept with you, you were like stuck?"

"Oh yes, I never wanted to leave until I met David"

"He's a lucky man" I said and smiled.

"Yeah, he really is"

I looked at the clock, it was already 5 pm and Samantha's shift was over. Fuck.

I drummed with my fingers against my desk and listened to Debby talking about her and David's life.

After barley seconds the door swung open and Samantha was standing by the door, angry?

She walked inside with big steps and I looked at her as she made her way towards my desk.

"I need to go" I said and canceled the call and placed my phone back on the desk.

She studied my face as she crossed her arms over her chest, her deep brown eyes locked with mine.

"I have made my decision Styles"

- - - - - - - - - -

It's so close now! What's her answer going to be? I'm going to start to update every Sunday from now on so next chapter is up on Sunday, but I wanted to give you guys another chapter because I love all of you! x

Thanks for reading! Much love x