Lunch Time

The lunch bell rang and everyone hurried along to their next classes. Haruka sped walked to her fourth period as everyone else did. She walked in the room and set her stuff down and grabbed her lunch. All her friends met up at the big cherry blossom tree, except for Kanato, Midorima, and Seiji.

All the other kids walked passed by them and stared. Some pointed their fingers, whispered to each other, or laughed.

"What the hell are you guys looking at? Get moving." Kumi snapped back.

"Hey look its fine just-"

"No!" Kumi interrupted Yuka.

"Im so freaking sick of them!" Kumi said in anger.

"Woah, the weeb has been triggered, keep her under control." One person said pointing and laughing at Kumi.

"THATS FUCKING IT!" Kumi yelled as she bolted towards the girl. Everyone tried to grab her, but it was no success.

Kumi ran over to the girl and began to throw punches at her left and right. After that, she kicked her onto the ground.

Everyones eyes widened in amazement. Their jaws dropped.

Everyone stared in amazement and wanted to cheer her on, but it had to stop.

"Kumi thats enough!" Yuka said as she bolted towards her.

Kumi got off the girl and the girl got up holding her shoulder.

"Thats what she gets." Kumi said softly.

"Kumi but what if you get suspended!" Haruka asked worriedly. She didn't want to see one of her best friends go.

"Don't worry, she wont tell, I know that for a fact. And if she plans on it, i'll make it not happen." Kumi said.

"Well to be honest, damn, that fight was hella good!" Haruka said and laughed.

"I know right!" Yuka agreed and laughed it off. They all went to the field and walked around the kids who were playing football.

As they were walking, they spotted Midorima coming towards the group.

"Hey Midorima!" Paige said cheerfully.

Kumi had an angry expression on her face but tried to keep it cool.

"Doesn't she understand that Midorima is MINE AND MINE ONLY?!" Kumi thought to herself.

"Hey Kumi, you alright?" Paige asked cheerfully

"Hm? Oh yeah! Im fine!" Kumi answered cheerfully.

And with that, the school bell rang and everyone scurried to their next class.

"You wish I was okay." Kumi thought to herself.