Teamwork

They were currently at level 5. As soon as they stepped one foot in, the opponent stabbed Haruka in the stomach.

"Y-you little..." Haruka said. She held her stomach and coughed out blood. Everyone stared.

"What are you looking at?! G-go save yourselves." Haruka said, still holding her stomach. Blood was running down her mouth.

Other opponents came towards the rest of the group. One shot Kanato in the chest, the other stabbed Seiji right in the back, one shot Kumi from her back as well, Midorima got punched over and over, eventually his nose bleeding, and his mouth. And lastly, Yuka was stabbed in the stomach. All of them coughed out a lot of blood. It was like a waterfall, but instead of water, it was blood.

"G-guys." Yuka said.
"We can't make it. We're done for." Yuka added on.

"But we came a long way.. We cant just end it here. What about t-teamwo-

"What teamwork?! Look at us! We're all injured and about to die! Theres no such thing as teamwork if all of your team is dying with you." Kanato said in a scratchy voice, as if he was going to lose it right this second. He made sure not to say anything else so he can at least keep his voice if he cant keep his life.

Harukas eyes poured tears. She began sniffiling. She stood herself up with a gun. Once she got up, she was shaking. She ran and shot the foes. Left to right, up and down. One was going to shoot her, but she slid under their legs and shot their back right afterwards. At that moment, she shapeshifted. She turned into a lion. She ripped the arms and legs of many opponents. The rest of her team stared. One other person stood themselves up, and that was Yuka. Her power was to control the weather, but the game never said anything about weather. She tried anyways, and it worked. She turned the weather into a storm with lightning that shocked the enemies. She turned the weather so it was blazing hot. The rivals began to burn to death.

Then another stood themselves up. It was Kumi. Kumi read the mind of one rival. It making a plan to go on the ceiling and attack Kumi. She looked up from the ceiling and dodged. Once the opponent fell from the ceiling, she sliced him with her axe and dislocated his body. She continued to do that. Then, Midorima stood up. Without asking, he turned Seiji into a weapon. That weapon was large sword. She ran and stabbed many people all at once, they were all hanging onto his sword, like a kabob. He let the bodies loose and repeated the process. Then lastly, Kanato stood up. He yanked his sword out and stabbed many foes straight down the head, until they were split in half. Even though they fought with immense power, the rivals were still strong. Haruka was stabbed in the same spot, twice. Kumi was shot in the chest, Yuka got shot on her forehead, Kanato was stabbed with two small swords at the same time in both shoulders, and Midorima was tricked by the enemy into stabbing himself because the foe used a mind trick on him. Seiji didn't really get any damage since he was a weapon. They all got injured again, but they did it. They. Did. It. They passed the fifth level. The sixth level was going to be even more difficult.

"Guys, we did it, but the upcoming levels are going to be WAY more harder. If we could barely survive this one, what about the later ones?" Yuka questioned.

"No comment. I'm afraid I cant answer that." Haruka replied.

"We need to go to the temp house." Kanato said.
"Seiji can take care of us since he didn't do anything." Kanato added on.

Haruka completely ignored him and went on to the next level. She didn't even think twice about going to the house and getting healed. The rest had no choice but to follow. If one member left the others, they wouldn't escape with each other, and its required for a team to escape with each other or else they have to repeat the whole process of the game. They had great determination, maybe they were going to get out of the game, or maybe not.

A/N sorry for not uploading in like three days I had school and shit