The Future Ahead

-Timeskip to the last day of school-

-1st Period-

"Now class, today is the last day of school, as you all know. So, I'm not gonna let you do work. Instead, we're gonna watch a movie." The teacher announced.

"What movie?" A kid blurted out.

"The BFG." The teacher replied.

Some kids booed and some cheered.

"Okay so I guess worksheets are better." The teacher said, loosing her patience.

"NOO!" The kids shouted.

"Thats what I thought. You can go sit with a friend or wherever you want." The teacher said.

Everyone rushes to their friends. Haruka looked around.

"Kum-

She stopped herself.

Oh...right. Kumis not here..." Haruka thought as tears began to flow down her face. The teacher noticed and excused her to the bathroom. Haruka ran to the bathroom and washed her face.

"I fucking hate you Seiji. I'm glad you're gone. She was my best friend. I HATE YOU SEIJI!" Haruka thought. She punched the mirror and it shattered. She panted heavily and more tears fell down her face. Coincidently, Yuka walked in.

"Haruka!" Yuka said as she ran towards her.

"I HATE SEIJI I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!" Haruka shouted, holding her head with her hands besides both sides of her temple.

Yuka began to cry. She held Haruka tightly.

"I hate him too. We all miss Kumi. We all love her," Yuka sniffled.

"Now lets go." She added on.

"B-but..the mirror." Haruka said, looking up.

"Sshh. Don't worry. Now, lets go." Yuka said in a calming tone. They got up and went to their separate first period classes.

"Wait Yuka!" Haruka said.

"Hm?" She replied.

"Make sure to keep an eye on Midorima." Haruka said, smiling.

"Hah, alright." Yuka said.

As Haruka walked in, everyone stared. Kanato had his eyes widened at the sight of seeing her face all solemn. Kanato rushed over to her.

"Babe." He whispered.

"Please, just leave me alone." Haruka whispered back. She walked away to an empty table and sat there alone.

-At Yukas first period class-

"Okay class um today we're watching a movie." The teacher said in a boring tone.

"Before you ask, the movie is The BFG. I don't wanna hear complaints. I don't care if you don't like it. I'd rather have you watch a movie than do worksheets." The teacher stated briefly.

Everyone went to go sit with their friends. Yuka sat next to Midorima, who had his head on the desk.

"Midorima, get up." Yuka asked politely.

Midorima groaned and slowly lifted his head up.

"Are you feeling okay?" Yuka asked concerned.

"Yeah, whatever." Midorima replied plainly.

The teacher started up the movie. Midorima put his head back down on the desk. Yuka sighed and continued to watch the movie.

Midorima grabbed something out of his sleeve while his head was down, it was a small blade. He began to press that on his already damaged wrist. Yuka looked down and saw something dripping.

"Hey, did you bring fruit punch or someth-

She stopped herself, only to realize it wasn't fruit punch. She grabbed the small blade and held back her tears. She gave him a hug.

"Stop it. Please. Not at school." Yuka whispered. Midorimas tears leaked out of his eyes.

-Lunch-

They all met up and sat where they usually were. It felt....weird. Three people were missing.

"So uh...did you like the movie?" Kanato asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah, it was cool." Haruka said, looking down and eating her lunch.

"I wonder if we can go to the other universe again." Yuka asked.

Haruka rose her head up and everyone became engaged.

"I mean, I have Ryus number." Yuka said.

"Alright. Meet up at my place." Kanato said.

They all nodded and began talking about random things.