The Mysterious Text

"Hmm how about this?" Kanato suggested

"Yeah dressing up as old people and saying we lost our teeth is such a great idea!" Seiji said sarcastically.

"Shut up no one asked you to talk." Kumi said rudely.

"Do you have any ideas then?" Seiji asked.

"Yeah how about I throw you out the window and let you splat like a burrito." Kumi answered while playing games on her phone.

"You know whats funny?" Yuka asked.

"What?" Everyone replied.

"Its been like half an hour and the cops still haven't found us HAH." Yuka said.

"Do you think the cops will even find us?" Paige asked.

"Probably not." Kumi replied.

"Then why are we making this plan?" Paige asked.

"Because I said so." Kumi said in a lazy tone.

"Babe are you serious? I called my friends out here for you." Midorima said in a disappointed tone.

"Look I'm just joking. The cops are actually coming. Have you not heard sirens around our block?" Kumi said looking up from her phone.

"Oh. Hah I was getting worried for a second." Midorima said.

"Okay guys I need some ideas for the plan." Kanato said in a serious tone.

"Okay how about You and Haruka do something together while the rest of us come up with our own plan." Yuka pointed out.

"AGREED." Kumi said, still looking at her phone playing games.

"We can just work together! Geez." Haruka said sitting down on the couch.

"We should just say someone was trying to kidnap us." Kanato said.

"That could work." Seiji said.

"OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS SO GOOD MURDER ME!" Kumi yelled.

"Jesus." Paige said.

"Hey guys I got this text from a random number." Kumi said.

"What does it say?" Yuka asked.

"Come meet me at the park. It'll be near the field." Kumi read out.

"Hah see ya." Haruka said.

"Hahahaa no. You're all coming with me." Kumi said.

"Hell no." Yuka said.

"Midorima, please?" Kumi said softly.

"Of course I'll go with you. I'll always be here for you." Midorima said as he pulled Kumi in a gentle embrace. Their eyes were locked together for seconds and then he leaned in closer to give her a kiss, but, it was stopped.

"Guys seriously!" Paige interrupted for the second time.

"Lets just go to the park. We don't have time." Seiji said.

They all grabbed their stuff and began to head towards the park to meet this mysterious person. They brought weapons just in case. Kumi brought like 20 knives.

"I-I still don't understand why she has to ruin my moment! Can she get anymore jealous? Or does she want Midorima to herself? THATS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN! No matter how hard she tries, she wont ever stand a chance."

And there it was. They have arrived at the park.