Home Sweet Home

There they were, home. They all hopped off Ryus dragon, which landed at a park.

"Yeah you might wanna put your dragon away." Kanato said.

"Don't worry." The god replied.

"W-we're home! Our families!" Haruka said with tears of joy.

Yuka had a depressed expression on her face. She looked down to the ground.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Ryu asked, concerned.

"I'm in a totally different universe as you. Will I ever get to see you again?" Yuka asked, looking up into Ryus eyes.

"Shhh. I'll visit from time to time." Ryu replied, pulling her into a deep embrace.

Midorima looked away and tried to fight his tears back.

"Why did he have to stop me? I should've just died. Kumi... I miss her so much.." Midorima thought sadly. He rubbed his eyes, trying so hard not to cry. He felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around to see who it is.

"Look dude, I feel you. I never had a girlfriend, but I did have a family. Thats all I'm gonna say." Ryu said in a warming tone.

Thats when he couldn't take it anymore. He poured out tears. Ryu pulled him into an embrace.

"Don't think about harming yourself. Would you think Kumi would be happy with that?" Ryu pointed out.

Midorima let go of the hug and became calm.

"Hey, someone needs to keep watch of him. I don't want any harm done to him." Ryu stated.

"He can stay with me." Kanato suggested.

"No way in hell am I staying with you!" Midorima replied.

"Tch fine. Be stuck with one of the girls." Kanato stated.

Midorima changed his mind.

"Fine. Just don't interact with me of any sort." Midorima said, crossing his arms.

"Deal." Kanato replied.

"Good. Now I will take you each to your parents house." Ryu said.

Everyone hopped on the dragon. The first house was Harukas parents. She got dropped off and waved Ryu goodbye. The dragon flew away.

Haruka knocked on the door and waited for a response. Her mom opened the door immediately and pulled her into a compassionate hug.

"I missed you so much sweetheart." Harukas mom said.

"I missed you too." Haruka replied.
They both went into the house and Haruka told her mom everything that happened.

"Really? I'm sorry about Kumi. She was a very lovely girl." Harukas mom said.

Haruka nodded.

"Wheres dad?" Haruka asked.

"Hes at work again." Harukas mom replied. She pulled back the strands of hair hanging from Harukas face and pulled her into yet again, another hug.

"I also have a boyfriend." Haruka said, running into the kitchen.

"Haru!" Her mom said, chasing after her.

Next up was Yuka. Yuka got dropped off and Ryu went off his dragon to give her a hug.

"So...does this mean we're..dating?" Yuka asked.

"Sure. I'll meet your parents sometime soon." Ryu replied.

"How old are you?" Yuka asked curiously.

"Im over a thousand years old in god years, but in human years, the same age as you, my teenage years." Ryu replied.

They both hugged once more and then took off. Before Yuka could even knock on the door, both her mom and dad pulled her in and hugged her tightly. Yuka hugged back.

"G-guys, you're crushing me." Yuka breathed out, barely breathing.

"Oops, right." Her dad said as they both let go.

Yuka told them everything that happened.

"Kumi... I really loved that girl. She was so enthusiastic and funny." Yukas mom said. Her dad nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Also, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I HAD POWERS?!" Yuka shouted.

"Shh honey. Well uh, we thought we should've waited a little longer." Yukas dad replied.

"Rude." Yuka replied, playfully.
"Also, I have a boyfriend." Yuka said laughing then running to her old room.

"Yuka!" Both her parents screamed and chased after her.

And lastly, Kanato. Ryu dropped both Midorima and Kanato off. They didn't say much.

"Take care." Ryu said.
"Oh, I'll make sure to contact your parents." Ryu said, directing to Midorima. Then, he flew off with his dragon.

Kanato knocked on the door and his mom answered. His dad died when Kanato was ten. His mom pulled him into a deep hug.

"I missed you so much sweetie." His mom said with her eyes filled with tears. Her face gave a look of confusion when she saw Midorima. Kanato noticed and explained everything.

"Oh. I feel so bad." His mom replied. Midorima went in the kitchen and sat on a chair, taking some time to think.

"Also mom, I have a girlfriend." Kanato said, running off into the bathroom.

"Kanato! I said to focus on your studies you little rat!" Kanatos mom said, running after him like it was nothing.