Its Over

They ran and ran. Striking back and forth. Too bad it did no damage to the beast. It was like the beast was being tickled. He punched them all with just one arm, making them all hit against a wall. They coughed out blood and began to try again.

"This thing is no joke." Kumi said with blood running down her mouth.

Haruka turned into a black panther, jumped, and attacked and clawed its face, like a cat. The beast picked her up and threw her with extreme force.

"I'll distract him while you go and plant the ball in his neck." Kanato directed to Yuka. Yuka nodded in response.

Kanato grabbed his sword and stabbed the beast through its leg, trying to make it so it cant walk. Yuka changed the weather so it was rainy and climbed onto a cloud. She tried to implant the crystal ball, but the beast slapped her down and she fell face first.

Midorima used his spear and climbed onto the beast to stab both of its eyes. The beast squealed and slammed him onto the ground.

"Nice job, babe." Kumi praised.

Midorima gave her a thumbs up and began with the process.

Its been over half an hour and they weren't done. They all fell onto the ground, dodging the beast moves.

"How do we all still have one life left? We should all be dead by now." Yuka thought as tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Seiji used his lightning speed and ran on top of the beast, almost inserting the crystal ball into its neck, but it caught him. It crushed Seiji with one hand and threw him onto the ground, as well as the crystal ball. The beast took the crystal ball in its hands and crushed it in an instant. Everyones eyes widened.

"N-no! How can we kill this thing if the crystal ball is broken! We're gonna die! We're totally gonna die!" Haruka panicked. Waterfalls of tears began to fill up in her eyes, blurring her vision.

"But we can-

Haruka cut off Seiji.

"We're screwed! Don't you understand?! We're done for. We're dead. We have no hope left," Haruka mourned.
"Its over."

The monster grabbed them all and slammed all of them into the wall, then the floor, all six of them.