Wanting to Leave

Its been about 15 minutes since they finished the last level. Kumi fell asleep, so she can get her energy back.

"Hey is Kumi alright?" Seiji asked Midorima.

"Yeah shes taking a rest." Midorima replied.

Everyone sat on the floor. Yuka had her hands on her face.

"Is everything alright?" Haruka asked, scooting closer to Yuka.

"Its just that- do you think we'll survive out here?" Yuka asked, her face was as sorrow as ever.

"Of course we can! If we just work together, we'll be fine, right?" Haruka said, wrapping her arm around Yukas shoulder.

"Its- its just- I don't know.." Yuka said trailing off on her own sentence. Tears began to stream down her cheeks.

"I just don't want to he here right now. I miss my family and my home. I-I just don't think I'll be able to survive." Yuka managed to say out.

"Don't say that! None of us wanna be here but we have to!" Haruka said, a little bit steamed up. She wanted to make sure NO ONE loses their confidence.

"We'll be out soon. Just endure it for a while." Haruka said now softly and a bit disheartened. Haruka pulled her into a tight, warm, hug.

"Thank you." Yuka said, hugging back.

Yuka stood up to go wash her face and to freshen up. Kanato and Seiji were just talking. Kanato and Seiji have been best friends for so long. They always said they would be by each others side, no matter how difficult. Even if they somehow had girlfriends, they would never change the way they are. That was their promise.

Kanato soon walked over with Seiji to Haruka.

"You still haven't thanked me yet? Wow, how rude." Kanato said, then chuckled.

"I already told you, I knew it was coming. I was just too lazy to do anything else. So screw off you idiot!" Haruka lied. She didn't know there was someone about to sneak attack her.
She scoffed and turned away.

"Girls, am I right?" Seiji asked Kanato.
They both laughed it off then walked away.

Midorima went over to check on Kumi. She was still asleep. Midorima went over and bent down to kiss her forehead. Kumi woke up right after.

"Are you feeling any better?" Midorima asked.

"I feel fine. My leg is kinda sore, but whatever." Kumi replied.

"Ya know, I still don't want my little princess to go off fighting a lot once she has completely healed." Midorima said, chuckling a bit.

Kumi sat up from the bed and faced towards Midorima.

"You worry too much, babe. I'll be fine. I'm all patched up and ready to go." Kumi said smiling cheerfully.

"Whatever you say." Midorima said smiling back.

Kumi got up and met everyone in the other room.

"Kumi!!" Everyone shouted and ran towards. Yuka came back and gave her a tight hug, like everyone else.

"Hey guys, I think I found something in the counters." Midorima said.

Everyone went over to look inside the counter and they saw magazines. Not just any magazines, magazines with models. And those models are being....exposed.

Everyones eyes widened and the boys blushed intensely.

"Hey look theres a note on it. It says,
"Hey just for the guys and ladies (not judging here) if you ever need a break and get bored while you're in here and need something to read...SEE YA!"
-god

"Wooww how convenient." Midorima said.

"Hey, these models are pretty hot." Kanato said, still blushing and grabbed a magazine.

Haruka grabbed the magazine out of his hand, rolled it up, and smacked it on his head.

"Ouch! The hell was that for?!" Kanato said, holding his head.

"Thats what you get you idiot! Pervert!" Haruka said and tossed it to the side.

"Sheesh. Is everyone ready to go?" Kanato said.

Everyone nodded and grabbed their stuff. They all headed out, feeling the same way they felt all this time, scared, and cautious.

A/N OMFG 100 READS ALREADY??! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY THE BEST THANK YOU SO MUCH!!