Game Night

After Midorimas nap, he went out into the living room and spotted everyone playing the shocking game.

"You guys are really obsessed with games." Midorima pointed out and yawned.

"Well we're just trying to have fun." Haruka said, going back to her game.

Midorima shrugged it off and went into the kitchen. He spotted Kanatos mom.

"Ahh I see you're awake. I made food for you." Kanatos mom said, passing him the plate with rice and curry.

"Thanks." He said and walked to the table.

"DAMNIT OWWW!" Haruka shouted after she got shocked. She dropped the toy and shook her hand.

"Fuck that hurt." She said. Everyone pointed and laughed. She gave a death stare and they all stopped.

"Midorima, once you're done, do you wanna play with us?" Yuka asked.

Midorima nodded his head and went back to eating. Everyone cheered.

"Yaay!" They all said.

After about another 2 minutes, he was done. He walked over to the sink and washed his dish and began to play.

"Wanna play the sharpie shock challenge?" Yuka asked.

"Hell no I'm not dealing with anymore shocking." Haruka said, crossing her arms.

"Then you don't have to play ya dummy." Kanato said in a joking tone and patted her head. She swatted away his hand.

They all thought.

"Hmm, I got it! How about innuendo bingo?" Yuka suggested happily.

"Hell yeah!" Kanato replied.

They all sat in a circle and got cups of water. They found some sound clips.

(These are not made up I found some online btw)

"Ready?" Kanato asked.

They all nodded and gulped some water in their mouthes. Midorima played a sound clip.

Sound clip: For good luck, his wife used to kiss his balls.

They all tried to contain their laughter. Yukas face was bright red and she spit the water out. Right after she spat the water out, she began to die of laughter.

"Hahahah okay continue." Yuka finally said, calming down. She was out.

The others took another sip and Midorima played the sound clip.

Sound clip: Have a sniff down the bottom hole.

All of their faces were bright red and Haruka spat out her water.

"HAH I CAN'T." She said, trying to calm down. She later calmed down and it was down to the last two, Kanato and Midorima. The two took their last sip and Midorima played the sound clip.

Sound clip: I really like the flavor of inside your pie.

They both had red faces, but they managed to contain themselves. They ended up not spitting out the water.

"Ahh good job." Yuka said. She played another clip.

Sound clip: I sit in the darkened room and play with myself.

Their faces were almost as red as blood, their veins were nearly popping out of their head. But damn, they managed it.

"Damn, you both are good." Yuka said. She played another one.

Sound clip: I can see this woman around the corner fingering her buxom.

At that moment, they both lost it. They spit the water on each other.

"HAHA." They both cried out.

"Oi oi thats enough games for today. Clean it up." Kanatos mom said. They all cleaned it up.

"Thanks for having us over!" Haruka said cheerfully.

"We'll be heading out now." Yuka said.

"It was my pleasure having you over. Goodbye!" Kanatos mom exclaimed. They headed out the door.

Midorima went back into the room and went back to bed.

"It seemed like you had a lot of fun." Kanatos mom said.

"Yeah, we did." Kanato said before he went into his room.

He plopped onto his bed and fell into a deep slumber.