Chapter 3: Where the Adventure Begins

"Okay hop on my pet dragon." The god said.

They all hopped on and the dragon began to take off as soon as everyone was on. The dragon went extremely fast. Everyone held on as tight as they could.

"Oh...did I forget to say to hold on tight?" The god said smiling and itching the back of this head, nervously.

"You idiot!" Haruka said.

Its been about 15 minutes and they have arrived at the other universe. It was all bright, colorful, and had many people there. They were all dressed weirdly, as if it was some type of uniform. Everyone was amazed at the sight and was also staring at the weird clothing.

"Yeah..I know its different from where you live but thats just how things are. You also have to wear those uniform type clothes or else you cant be apart of here." The god said.

"Gross! It looks so-

"Here I'll lead you the way." The god interrupted Kumi and completely ignored what she was going to say.

The god led them to a store, specifically made for new people coming to the universe. The god grabbed the clothes and left the store.

"You didn't pay?" Midorima asked.

"Im a god, I don't pay." The god responded.

"Are you the god of this universe?" Haruka asked.

"No. Theres a couple of gods here. The gods here get everything for free." The god replied.

"Im still waiting on you to tell me your name." Kumi snapped, annoyed.

"You wish. Keep dreaming." The god answered.
"Annndd here we are. Theres a changing area over there. Dont worry, its secured. The one on the right is for the girls and the left is for the boys." The god said.

They all walked to the area they were supposed to.

The males came out first. They had to wear a long black trench coat that goes all the way down to their ankles, black shorts, a black button up long sleeved shirt, and black converse.

Next, the girls came out. They had to wear a long black coat that goes just about 2 inches above their ankles, black shorts that are pretty short, but not too short, long black boots that go just under the knees, and a plain black shirt.

Once all the girls came out, all they guys were staring, the girls all felt embarrassed.

"What the hell are you all looking at?!
Pervert!" Haruka said in an angry tone.

All the boys looked away, but still saw the girls on the corner of their eyes.

"Its so weird..the universe is so bright and colorful, but the clothes are all black." Yuka pointed out.

"I know. Interesting, huh?" The god replied back.

"Heh very." Yuka said looking down

The god giggled. Kumi walked to Midorima nervously.

"Babe...this outfit makes me feel...exposed." Kumi said blushing and looking down.

Midorima put his finger on her lips.

"Shhh. Dont worry, you look adorable to me." Midorima said with an assuring smile.

Kumi took his finger off of her lips.

"You think so? Thank you!" Kumi said happily.

"No problem." Midorima said and then kissed her cheek.

"Okay okay can you guys do your relationship stuff some time else 'cause you need to be in a game right now." The god said impatiently.

"Okay okay, chill man." Midorima said calmly.

"Oh I almost forgot. Choose your weapon." The god said as he showed them options.

Kumi chose an axe, Haruka chose guns, Yuka chose a sword, Paige chose blades, Kanato chose a sword, Seiji chose chains, and lastly, Midorima chose a spear.

"Welp, theres a portal ahead of you. Enter it, and thats where your adventure begins. Good luck on making it out alive." The god said.

They all waved the god goodbye and entered the portal. Thats where the adventure began.