You Dont Understand.

The school bell rang and everyone was out. Yuka, Kanato, and Haruka all planned to go to Kanatos house.

Kanato drove them back to his place and his mom opened the door.

"Oi Kanato you never told me you were having friends over." Kanatos mom said.

"Hah it won't be for long, so don't cook them food." Kanato said, itching the back of his neck.

"Grr." She said under her breath.

"Aannyywaaayys, hows Midorima doing?" Kanato asked, changing the subject.

"He's doing fine. Go check up on him. Be lucky I'm letting you and your friend stay at my house when you have your own." Kanatos mom said.

Kanato nodded.

"Oh wait mom, this is Haruka, my girlfriend." He said, looking down and blushing.

"Ahh so you're Haruka! Its nice to meet you." His mom said as she shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too." Haruka said, smiling.

They went to go check up on Midorima, he was sitting there, eating rice.

"Hey buddy, you alright?" Kanato asked, concerned.

He simply just nodded.

"Can you find the TV remote." Midorima asked.

Kanato nodded and began to search.

"Oh yeah I think it slid under my bed." He said. He reaches under his bed and felt something.

"Found it!" He said pulling out what he thought was the remote. His eyes widened and dropped the knife. Yuka and Haruka were in shock and closed their mouths. Kanato looked over to Midorima and stood up. He pulled up his sleeve and saw the cuts and, "Kumi."

"Midorima, didn't I tell you to stop?!" Kanato roared.

Midorima stood up and faced Kanato.

"Does it look like I care?! You don't understand how much Kumi meant to me! You don't understand my pain you ruthless bastard!" Midorima roared back.

Kanato was as angry as ever.

"D-don't know how you feel?! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT! Of course I know how you feel! I lost someone I love too! He was like my brother! He was my closest fucking friend I ever had! And hes gone! Do YOU know how that made me feel?" Kanato shouted.

"Yet I'm being so damn nice to you and letting the GUY WHO KILLED MY BEST FRIEND STAYING IN MY HOUSE AND FEEDING HIS FUCKING ASS! AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN SHOWING ME ONE BIT OF RESPECT AFTER I EVEN OFFERED YOU TO STAY AT MY HOUSE EVEN WHEN YOU KILLED SOMEONE WHO MEANT THE WORLD TO ME!" Kanato roared as many tears fell down his eyes.

"Kanato please calm down!" Haruka said, running over to Kanato trying to give him a hug, be he avoided it.

"G-get out." Kanato said under his breath.

"W-what?" Midorima said.

"I said if you're not going to show respect, GET OUT!" Kanato he rumbled. The tears in his eyes won't stop flowing.

"I-I'm sorry. I just.." Midorima said as tears tumbled down his cheeks.

"I-I'm really sorry!" Midorima said.

"Just give me another chance, please..." He begged.

"Just go get some fresh air and come back when you're ready." Kanato said as he left his room.

Midorima left the house and went to the cafe. He looked down all the way to the cafe until he bumped into someone.

"Oh my bad." He said in a low voice. He looked up to see a girl with long, red straight hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin.

"R-Rico?"