Sorry not sorry

There they were. In the game. It was like any other video game. The graphics were very clear and beautiful.

"When does the game start?" Paige asked, scared.

"Whenever we're ready." Midorima replied.

"Midorima, I'm scared." Paige said as she went to hide behind Midorima. Her breasts were pressed against his back and she bit her lip. Midorima blushed deeply. As soon as he felt her chest on his back, he immediately moved away from her.

"Aww come on..I'm scared...come comfort me." Paige said teasingly and bit her lip.

"THATS IT!! YOU FUCKING WHOOOREEE!" Kumi shouted with a raging expression. She ran towards Paige holding her axe, and swung it. The axe hit Paige on her neck so intensely, that her whole head came off. The blood of Paige was all over Kumis clothes.

Kumi turned around and smiled.

"Hah! Midorima is mine. Got that? Whoever touches him, they will die a miserable, and painful death. Understood?" Kumi said cheerfully.

"Understood." They all said in sync.

Enemies came rushing towards them. They quickly attacked.

"I guess the game has started." Kanato said.

Not much enemies came since it was the first level. They were now at level 3. The enemies became quicker and stronger. One guy did a sneak attack on Yuka, and she got punched. Yuka coughed out blood and was holding her stomach.

"Yuka! Are you alright?!" Kumi asked, worriedly.

Yuka coughed again.

"Heh.. I-I'm fine." Was all Yuka managed out to say.

Another enemy came running towards Yuka. Yuka was too hurt to realize.

"Yuka!!" Kumi cried out. Yuka looked up and was punched again. This time, she fell onto the ground.

"Yuka! Come on, stay with me!" Kumi cried out. She held back her tears.

The same enemy came towards them, but was shot. They looked back to see who shot it. It was the only girl with a gun.

"Try your best to help Yuka." Haruka said as she was fighting off enemies, shooting them countless times.

"Y-Yuka! Please..don't die its only the third level...please." Kumi said as she was holding Yukas head.

Yuka coughed and her eyes opened.

"K-Kumi?" Yuka said trying to focus her eyes.

"Yukaaaa!" Kumi said as she picked her up. Kumi placed her on her shoulder and held her tightly as she fought through the enemies like it was nothing.

Kumi sliced about 10 enemies just by holding an axe with one hand. Tears started to swell up in her eyes, but she didn't care. One of her best friends was in trouble.

Kanato stabbed the last enemy through the chest, blood spewing everywhere.

"The level is complete." Midorima said.

Kumi gently put down Yukas body.

"Yuka?" Kumi said, the tone in her voice was shaking with fear.

"K-Kumi...I'm fine...its okay." Yuka managed to say as she stood up.

Yuka grew a big smile on her face.

"Don't worry!" Yuka said laughing and gave a thumbs up.

Kumi pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Level four is waiting for us. Shall we go?" Seiji asked.

"Lets go." Kanato said as he was walking to the ahead.

Yuka tripped once or twice, but Kumi was always there to catch her. She didn't let her fall. They were all a team. A team surviving and counting on each other.