Sweet Love, Sweet Pain

There they were. Level nine. Level. NINE. One more level then it would be all over. They would all go home, be free, live their lives like a normal human being again. Midorima kissed Kumi on the cheek for some motivation. Kumi returned the favor.

"I just want you to know, if anything happens. I love you." Midorima said, blushing.

"I-I love you too!" Kumi said, blushing as well. With that said, Midorima ran off like it was nothing. So did everyone else. They all used their powers. They defeated many enemies in an instant, but also got hurt in an instant. Kumi was smashed against the wall, leaving her head bleeding.

"KUMI!" Midorima shouted as he ran towards her.

"Everyone don't get hurt!" Midorima directed at everyone.

He grabbed Kumi and held her hand tightly. He gave her a brief kiss in the forehead. He saw Kumis big, delightful smile.

"Heh. I'm fine babe." Kumi said before she quickly gave Midorima a kiss on the cheek and ran off again.

"I really love that girl. I can't help seeing her injured." Midorima thought to himself deeply. The deep thoughts distracted him and he got shot on his chest.

"You..son of a..." Midorima said with an angry expression on his face.

He sped over to the rival and sliced it open with his spear. Kumi looked back, amazed at what he'd done. Midorima smirked at her. Kumi blushed and began to continue on with fighting.

Its been 15 minutes and their all down to one last life. It was a bloody mess again. All their clothes were covered in blood. They were all on the floor. Everyone coughed out blood.

"Guys...we can do this." Kanato said in a wispy voice.

Haruka was nearly about to faint.

"I-I don't think so." Yuka said, nearly about to faint as well.

"Why won't they just kill us then and there?" Kumi asked.

"Because they have to wait until we're ready. We c-can do this...come on, babe, everyone.." Midorima said. His voice was as scratchy as ever. Midorima got up and grabbed Kumis hand and kissed it.

"Babe, I love you can care for you just as much as everyone else. Please don't die." Midorima said.

Kumi pulled Midorima in a warm hug and kissed him on both his cheeks.

"I'll do anything for you. I love you just as much as you love me. Now, come on everybody, lets do this." Kumi said as she picked everyone up. They were all leaping. The people who had swords, couldn't even pick them up, they dragged it.

"Come on! I know you can do this!" Kumi shouted out. Everyone shook their heads and fell to the floor. Midorima and Kumis eyes widened. Midorima leaned in and planted his soft lips on top of hers. Kumi kissed back for only a second. With that being done, Midorimas eyes shut and he fell to the ground, so did Kumi.

Are they all going to make it out alive? Who knows.