Temp House Trouble

All of their clothes were dried. They all got their clothes and dressed themselves again.

Seiji walks over to Kumi and tries to undress her, to wash her clothes for the second time. He tries to take off her top, as Midorima walks in and slaps his hand away.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" Midorima says, standing in front of Kumi.

"It's fine, Midorima." Kumi says, flashing her bright smile.

"But- it looked like he was gonna r-" Midorima trails off, and cuts himself off.

Kumi blushes as Seiji leaves.

"Don't worry, Midorima! I'm saving myself for you!" She says, blushing.

"Heh. How cute." Haruka says, spying on them.

"Haruka! Creepy much?" Kumi said in a playful tone, giggling.

"Whatever. Are we all set?" Haruka asked.

"I don't know. Make sure if Yukas okay. She had a pretty horrible breakdown." Midorima said.

"Right." Haruka said. She went to go check up on Yuka, who was fast asleep. Haruka began to shake her a bunch of times.

"Yuka!" Haruka whisper shouted.

Yuka groaned and looked at Haruka, blinking a few times to clear out her vision.

"What do you want?" Yuka asked, annoyed.

"Are you ready to leave?" Haruka asked as she sat on the bed.

"No. I wanna take a shower. Come to think of it, none of us showered once we got here, gross." Yuka said, disgusted. She got up and met with the others. Haruka followed.

"We have to shower. None of us did." Yuka said.

"You can't shower while injured. It'll hurt like hell. I'll patch you up." Haruka suggested.

Yuka nodded and they went into the other room and patched each other up. Midorima and Kumi went together, and Kanato and Seiji went together.

"I don't want any other guy touching you. No matter who they are, it doesn't matter." Midorima said to Kumi in a serious tone. He continued to patch her up.

"Don't worry. I won't let that happen." Kumi replied in a soft tone. She kissed Midorima on the cheek. Midorima blushed.

"You promise?" Midorima asked.

"Of course. I'd do anything for you." Kumi said along with her bright smile.

"Dude, do you like Haruka or something?" Seiji asked.

"No way in hell I do! Shes so mean to me for no reason." Kanato said, looking down, blushing.

"Suuuure. Yeah. I believe you." Seiji said.

"At least I don't go and hit on other peoples girlfriends. How about you and Yuka, huh?" Kanato asked, looking up.

"Hey watch it, pal. I was only trying to help. And nah, Yukas better off with the god." Seiji replied.

"Suuuure. Yeah. I believe you." Kanato replied, chuckling.

About ten minuted later, everyone was done getting patched up. Seiji was the first one to hop in the shower. Everyone waited.

It was dead silence.

"I can't wait to get out of here." Midorima said, breaking the silence.

"I know right. I just wanna go back to living a normal life." Kumi replied, worned out.

Seiji got out. Next was Midorima, then Kanato, then Haruka, then Kumi, then lastly, Yuka. Everyone was fresh and clean. It felt refreshing to finally take a shower. Everyone got dressed. They look like as if they never gotten injured; as good as new. But, their injury marks are still noticeable.

"Welp, lets do this. Lets make the best of it." Yuka said. She put her hand down. They all looked at each other and put their hands down as well, so it's in a group.

"One, two, three!" They all counted down and rose their hands up in the air. They left the temp house. Leaving a trail of pain and victory.